“so good we'll keep returning”
Review of Ceespray on Owen

Ceespray on Owen
Ranked #3 of 6 Huskisson B&B and Inns
Sydney, Australia
“so good we'll keep returning”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

As I write this review I'm torn between wanting to keep this gem of a B&B our secret getaway and giving it the praise and glowing review it deserves. We first stayed at Ceespray 3 years ago for a magical 2 nights on our honeymoon - Stuart and Louise welcomed us with warm hearts and made the stay so special that we decided to return again last weekend for our 3 year wedding anniversary. We have visited Jervis bay on many occasions over the last 3 years and stayed in a range of B&B's, motels and self-catering accommodation but by far Ceespray on Owen wins hands down. The rooms themselves are very spacious and furnished with impecable taste. The two rooms we have stayed in had their own bar fridge-handy as the bottle shop and main restaurants/shops are a mere 100m down the street.The king room had a wonderful spa bath, it's own entrance and private decking area- a real sun-trap in the afternoons. Stuart and Louise even left us a complimentary bottle of champagne to celebrate our special occasion.We really felt at home being able to make ourselves a cup of tea in the guests kitchen, adjacent to the guest lounge- there is even a Webber Q BBQ on the outside entertainment decking area for guests use.One of the features I love about this B&B is the fact that the hosts accommodation is totally separate to that of the guests so you never feel like you are encroaching on their private living space. Not only are Stuart and Luoise born hosts with the most- Louise cooks the best breakfast in town........I'm still dreaming of her wonderful mushroom omlette! We're already planning our next trip south and we won't wait until our anniversary this time!
Nichola and Paul H.

Room Tip: All are beautifully appointed- 4 queen- 1 king suite

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We spent 2 nights at Ceespay and had an absolutely fabulous time. We stayed in the King Suite and the room was neat, modern and we even had the luxuary of the massive spa bath. I proposed to my girlfriend on one the beautiful and secluded beaches in the area and Louise and Stewart went the extra mile to make our trip extra special, even pre-arranging a bottle of champaigne for us. Jervis will always be a special place to us and we will most definately be back, hopefully for a bit longer this time. When we do go back, I will not be looking at any other accomodation in the area other than Ceespray.

PS - breakfast was amazing and some of the best bacon i have ever tasted

Jacques & Rosh

1 Thank Jacques F
Sydney
Reviewed October 7, 2012

This lovely B&B is in a perfect spot to explore Jervis Bay and its a 2 minute walk to sleepy Huskisson that has everything you need for a quiet few days. The town has a few great food options; the cutest picture theatre you have ever seen and 2 companies that offer Whale Watching which is definitely worth doing.
Ceespray is certainly deserving of my 5 star review, there is nothing I would change or add to the whole experience. The rooms are fantastic; modern and clean but very comfortable and welcoming. The owners really have put themselves in the shoes of their guests and thought of their every need, including a complimentary bottle of wine and great selection of tea and coffee in the fully kitted out kitchen in the main area of the B&B. Lush toiletries in the bathroom and even white fluffy robes in the wardrobe. It is perfect for a private, relaxing getaway. The breakfasts put on by Louise and Stuart are just fantastic, we looked forward to waking up every day and trying the special. I would happily recommend Ceespray to any couples or group of friends and I would love to take my parents and in laws to stay. We will definitely be returning. Best B&B we have ever stayed in and better than most hotels as well.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
stuartandlouise, Owner at Ceespray on Owen, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
We're glad to have been a part of what was obviously a great Jervis Bay experience!
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Ceespray on Owen deserves the shortest verdict: Perfect. It is a beautifully appointed B&B which truly lives up to it's 4.5 star rating. The hosts are incredibly friendly. The room (we stayed at Greenfields) was spotless, nicely appointed, large and had everything we need, even a complimentary bottle of wine. Stuart our host borrowed us two new pushbikes to explore along the coastline. Breakfast was superb, with the hostess cooking it herself. Highly recommended accomodation, and a big thank you to the hosts for making our stay so comfortable.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Sydney
Reviewed September 14, 2012

The B&B is ideally located in Huskisson within easy walking distance of just about everything you need. Hyams Beach (with the perfect white sand) is a short drive away but that was the only time we needed to use the car to get anywhere. Louise and Stuart are the perfect hosts with suggestions on what to do and being incredibly accommodating with allowing us to have breakfast at inconvenient times, which is every bit as delicious as the other reviews say.

The rooms are spacious and luxurious with L'Occitane products which were just delightful for post-salt water activities. There's a huge range of DVDs, snacks in the kitchen and some books including one written by Stuart! It's good holiday reading if you have time. Very highly recommended and would love to go back in summer sometime.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I have been meaning to write my review for some time now but just did not get around to it. My partner and I stayed here over the Easter long weekend and had the most amazing stay!!

Our room was so comfortable and had luxurious L'Occtaine toiletries in the ensuite.. Now let me tell you, I have very dry hair and never use hotel or b&bs complimentary shampoos etc but I read some reviews and thought I would try the toiletries and OMG I was pleasantly surprised!! My hair felt so silky and smooth which was a pleasant surprise for me!!

The hosts were ever so pleasant and accommodating and the lovely breakfasts were to die for!! My boyfriend took advantage of the specials but on most mornings I had the delicious spread of fresh fruit and berries with the most delicious yoghurt I have ever tasted and best of all it's low fat!! I am a fussy eater so trust me when I tell you it was delicious!! Louise made the most delicious pancakes as a special on our last morning which I was happy about as I had been reading the review!! Taste them and see if you can spot the secret ingredient :-) The Licorice legs tea is amazing as is their complimentary home made cookies!!

The complimentary DVD selection is great, it was just like being in my favourite DVD store!!

I can not speak highly enough of my experience here I just wish I had written my review earlier.. I will definitely be booking again and strongly recommend that anyone reading this review put this luxurious B&B on their regular vacation list as its only a few hours from Sydney but ever so relaxing!!

Thanks Louise and Stuart for an amazing stay!! From Danielle and Sean (we stayed Easter and you gave us delicious Easter eggs and Lindt bunny which was perfect for me as I had given chocolate up for lent)

• Stayed April 2012
stuartandlouise, Owner at Ceespray on Owen, responded to this review, September 3, 2012
Thanks for this very flattering review. We love what we do and we try to make every aspect of the 'CeeSpray' experience that bit special so it's really gratifying when we get such positive feedback.
Hopefully as reviews such as this one keep raising the bar, we'll keep meeting, and hopefully exceeding, our guests' expectations.
Reviewed August 14, 2012

This place is very nice and the breakfast was great. It's walking distance to everything and the owners are very helpful. This place would be perfect for a wedding party or something similar. We will definitely be going back and staying again.

Chris & Nell.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Huskisson
Dolphin Shores Hotel
#4 of 6 in Huskisson
The Huskisson
The Huskisson
#6 of 6 in Huskisson

Been to Ceespray on Owen? Share your experiences!