$72
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnice quiet locationelectric frypanone nightbbq areaa small balcony overlookinggreat kitchenettebalcony with table and chairsbed was comfortablecoffee plungerfridge and microwaveseparate bathroombedroom spa unitcutlery and crockerywaters edgepool areaair conditionerlovely pool
Reviewed March 9, 2017

Came across this Motel accidentally as it's not on the main road and as a consequence is very quiet
Lovely pool and we had a ground floor room which accessed the pool directly
Great kitchenette set up with microwave which most travellers will appreciate.
Certainly a little gem in an otherwise overpriced town

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 25, 2017

I said it all in our last review.

It’s not flash, but it is clean as has everything you need for a comfortable stay.

The only thing I can add is that it’s quiet. No street noise, and we only heard the very faintest of noise from other guests as they were leaving in the morning.

Very happy to stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 21, 2017 via mobile

Just spent one night, the welcome was appreciated and the rooms are well provisioned. What impressed me was meeting travellers who were repeat customers. That "says no more". The highlight was the luxurious swimming pool. Local information was helpful. Thank you Jenny

Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed just one night on a road trip through Eastern Australia and despite a huge thunderstorm and subsequent electrical blackout found the rooms and pool area to be clean and tidy and the staff helpful and friendly despite the difficulties.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 21, 2017

Jenny, the owner is the very worst hostess in all of NSW. Stay home if you don't want your head bitten off by the insane owner of this place. She loses it at the most inane questions like, "what's the best place to eat around here?" Hard to believe but true. Rude, uncouth and totally unprofessional. People have issues but this one is a zinger. My advice, GO ELSEWHERE!!!

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
4  Thank Neal A
Jenny W, Owner at Hawks Nest Motel, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2017

In hospitality we are happy to serve, but not to be treated as a servant. I will admit I was abrupt to the question asked by the guest of "is it a good restaurant?" Not willing to accept reason or an apology the guest quickly became very aggressive both physically and verbally, following me to a motel room that I was trying to clean. We are only human and after a long hot summer, we make mistakes sometimes.