“Fresh and tastey!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Dinner for one, nice vibe in the restaurant. Quick service with a smile. I never had to look for service it was at my table whenever I needed something.
Pizza bread entree with tomato sauce, seafood salad for my main.
Will return!

1  Thank Bruce L
There are newer reviews for La Scala

Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

We tried this place on the recommendation of the information centre. It's very well hidden and we drove past it several times before we noticed people standing around inthe area. It's down stairs behind old wooden doors that you have to really look for or you will think as we did, it's a storeroom. Once inside we were warmly welcomed and the menu was good. We had pasta and it was good but not as good as we expected given the recommendation. We would eat their again. It was busy and the service was really great.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

I ate here for the first time in about 20 years and the food was absolutely delicious. I don't think thre interior has changed since I last dined, but I would highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank steve_fossil
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Attended the venue with a work colleague. We were greeted by a friendly waitress who escorted us to our table.
We were presented with a food menu and drinks list (exceptional at least). After deciding on an entrée, we than decided on a bottle of local red (Westend Estate's - 3 Bridges Cab Sav)....
I decided on a veal dish with my colleague on a seafood (prawn dish) large size.
After the meal we were both so impressed and FULL we were unfortunately unable to taste the desserts..
Friendly service - great staff.
Will definitely re-attend on next business trip in Griffith.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

La Scala always has great food and good atmosphere, their everyday menu doesn't change much but they always have good specials, I have been going to LaScala for 20 plus years