“Incorrect order and rude staff”
Review of KFC

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Ranked #7 of 9 Quick Bites in Gosford
Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

Ordered a Popcorn chicken meal for take away. When I got home I opened the bag to find that I got a chicken nugget snack box. I called the store and talked to an extremely rude manager, who said it was my fault that I didn’t check the bag before leaving the store. Oops sorry that I put trust in your staff to give me the correct items - honestly it’s not that hard to do.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed August 9, 2017

Food is fresh and tasty.
Sometimes when they're really busy and the chicken doesn't drain for long it can be a bit oily but otherwise it's pretty good.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed August 7, 2017

We had a combination takeaway meal which was very good value. It was enough for 2 meals for 2 people

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed April 30, 2017

Very disappointing KFC experience compared to the KFC in my home town. The place needs a very good clean eg The drinks fridge glass doors, the tables and rubbish removed would be a good start. Need more staff as the service is very personable but there seems to be not enough staff to do all of the tasks, as it is a busy store

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed December 19, 2016

We visited this KFC restaurant on our way north for a dinner and found the staff to be very pleasant and helpful. We chose the special of 9 pieces of chicken for a mere $10.00 and found it to be very tasty and great value. We would certainly visit this KFC again if we return to Gosford as the staff were very good and the chicken very nice.

Date of visit: October 2016