“The best food on the coast!”
Review of Latitude Thirty Three Brasserie - CLOSED

Latitude Thirty Three Brasserie
Cuisines: Seafood, Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Latitude Thirty Three is situated on the beautiful Brisbane Water, of the Gosford Sailing club is an exquisite combination of contemporary and fine dining cuisine to thrill and entice even the most discerning of palates. Enjoy carefully created, and beautifully presented dishes, while sipping elegant wines and bask in the luxury service of the attentive and professional team, their passion is your satisfaction.Combining contemporary Australian cuisine with a charismatic twist, relaxed table service and exceptional food quality. Our aim is to please and delight time and time again. Choose from an array of sophisticated dishes, created from seasonal produce of the highest quality and enjoy the uniquely constructed menu.Exciting and bold flavor creations are delicately balanced to entice even the most discerning palate. Situated over looking the beautiful Brisbane Waters, take in the kaleidoscope of ever changing scenery.The breathtaking sunset’s in the evening create an unsurpassed ambiance to make your dining experience even more memorable. To keep things interesting our menu is changed seasonally, so there is always something new and fresh to try.
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended to us by a friend and the restaurant certainly didn't disappoint! The meals are undoubtably the best meals on the coast, the quality of a high quality Sydney restaurant! They also offer a brasserie menu which has cost effective meals. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

We have dined here a few times for family special occasions & quiet dinners for two. Great selection of all courses. Beautifully presented, well cooked, fresh produce. Sometimes I personally find the desserts too sweet & dessert is normally my favourite course. But the seafood is always fantastic. The view of Brisbane Water at sunset is extra special.

Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

This is such a hidden gem on the central coast, we heard good things about this restaurant from a friend so we dined at the restaurant for my dad's birthday. Every single dish that came out was immaculately presented and was absolutely delicious!! I will defiantly be returning!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

We had lunch on a Sunday to take up the special offer which was the seafood platter and it was delicious, it was $80 for two and perfectly presented, fresh and satisfying - and unlike other platters where there is more chips, salad and fruit than seafood, this was just right - we highly recommend going along if you love to spend your Sunday relaxing by the water with a seafood platter that will be memorable ... when booking your table just check that the Sunday Seafood Platter is available and being offered. Our waitress was really nice and brought our sparkling wine promptly so we relaxed straight away and settled in for a wonderful seafood experience.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
1  Thank E D
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I went for Valentines Day dinner as we have been before and loved it. The food was amazing as always, the three ladies that served us were lovely and efficient, and the rainbow rose was a very nice touch. However never were we told that it was an $80 set menu, until we went to settle the bill. You'd think that any deviation from the norm definitely would have been mentioned when I called and made the booking. The night ended up costing us far more than we had expected which soured the night a bit. Perhaps the staff answering the phone could do with a bit more training.

LatitudeThirtyThree, Public Relations Manager at Latitude Thirty Three Brasserie, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2014

Good Morning Sarah,

Thank you for your feedback regarding our Valentines Day dinner, I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the specially designed set menu that we were serving for Valentines Day.

It is also fantastic to hear that you enjoyed the service provided by our wait staff.

I apologise if you were not informed about the set menu when you made the reservation, I have spoken with the staff member that took your reservation about this.

I personally called each of our reservations 2 days prior to the function to confirm the reservation and also confirm that each guest was aware of the set menu. I have just looked at the notes next to your reservation and there was a wrong number written down next to your name which unfortunately meant that I was not able to contact you prior to the date.

I assure you that this was a one off experience and that we will addressed moving forward.

Thank you again for your feedback.