Tripadvisor

from $133.09
from $133.09
from $175.30
More Info
All reviews tasmanian devils funnel web anti venom galapagos tortoise animal shows various animals picnic area picnic lunch great playground overseas visitors keeper talks kids playground all ages alligator feeding entry fee taronga zoo walk around
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2020

We took our grandchildren in the school holidays to the Australian Reptile Park.
We were very impressed with the layout of the park. There were so many attractions and little shows to watch.
I would thoroughly recommend visiting this park. It was great for the children to,be able to be up close to a lot of the animals
The staff were very heplful and friendly.

Reviewed January 16, 2020

I visited the park on Thursday with the hubby and our two grandchildren. Upon arrival we were instantly greeted by the lovely reception staff. The shows are incredible and all the animals seem very happy and have nice large enclosures. Reptile show was a big hit with the kids. Spoke with Tarnya (I hope that’s right) one of the keepers quite a few times through out the day about the different reptiles she was holding and was always greeted with a smile, even went out of her way to get a blue tongue out for my grandson who was excited to see one and really made his day when she let home hold it. Lovely seeing how passionate the staff are and how much they go out of their way to spend one on one time answering questions. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

Great for kids. Interactive demonstrations throughout the day at various parts of the zoo, especially directed at younger visitors. Plenty of space for kids to play, huge playground and picnic area. We saw a large selection of reptiles and animals, played with a kangaroo- very tame, they roam free in the picnic area. There is a cafeteria that serves very basic sandwiches, pies, chips and cake. Not very appetizing. If you have young kids you could spend the whole day here, older kids and adults allow about 2 hours.

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

We had a good time feeding the kangaroos and having our picture taken with a koala. Took in the reptile and alligator show. We were able to see everything in a couple hours. Would be great for little ones or people short on time as it is small and easy to get around. They have a picnic area as well we didn't use it but several groups were using it.

Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

Just over an hour from Sydney, the Reptile Park is easy to find, just follow the signs from the Freeway. Plenty of parking right outside then quick easy entrance into the park.
I can honestly say, I could not fault it - the staff are incredible, they are passionate about the animals and reptiles and happy to chat at any time. There are wandering kangaroos to pet, there is lots of room to wander round the enclosures and shows to see throughout the day. I would highly recommend the alligator feeding, the reptile and dinosaur show and you must not miss the feeding of Elvis (a massive salty croc) just try and get there early for a good seat.
I would also advise taking a packed lunch, there are plenty of picnics tables and you are eating surrounded by the animals and all the going’s on. The cafe is limited but has drinks, ice creams and snacks if you run short.
I can’t believe I have never visited here before and will definitely return.