“Pretty standard fare”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
“Pretty standard fare”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

We ordered ribs and a pizza as take away. It was pretty standard, nothing terrible but nothing rave worthy either.

Visited August 2014

“Not impressed”
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Went for my husband's birthday dinner and was not impressed. The food was ok, service was not too bad, but restaurant was freezing and lacked atmosphere. For the prices they charge I expect better. Won't go back there in a hurry.

2 Thank Christa W
Sydney, Australia
“As Recommended by Staff at Blue Cafe”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

The staff at Blue Cafe said if we were to eat in Gerringong to eat at your restaurant, just keep away from the pizzas and have the pasta. We had the pasta & it was very tasty and there was plenty to eat and we liked that it was BYO.

• Visited June 2014
“Not impressed at all”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Besides the younger girls taking orders wasn't really happy with this place at all. We ordered pizza which was eatable but average but main disappointment was the fettuccini bosciola . No flavour what so ever . My husband named it worst pasta he had ever eaten. I tasted it also and was very under whelmed I hate to complain but when lady owner at desk asked us how our meal was I told her he didn't like the pasta and was not impressed with her reaction straight away she got on the defence and did not seem to like critism so left feeling very negative towards this place. I Can't stand being spoken down too. She did not taste it so how can she say her chef did a very good bosciola maybe she's used to eating bad food. Why ask how it was if u are not prepared for the feedback. Anyway great way to waste $50

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Davis1982
Sydney, Australia
“Simply delicious”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

One of the best Italian meals I have ever had, and I've had many average ones (salad, veal, chocolate desert all mouth watering).The lady owner who greeted us was so friendly and helpful, finding us a table for two for my birthday night dinner. We didn't have pizza but I would expect it to be great. Must return. Highly recommended.

Visited June 2014