“As Recommended by Staff at Blue Cafe”

Zoobs Wood Fired Pizza
Ranked #11 of 24 Restaurants in Gerringong
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Sydney, Australia
“As Recommended by Staff at Blue Cafe”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

The staff at Blue Cafe said if we were to eat in Gerringong to eat at your restaurant, just keep away from the pizzas and have the pasta. We had the pasta & it was very tasty and there was plenty to eat and we liked that it was BYO.

• Visited June 2014

“Not impressed at all”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Besides the younger girls taking orders wasn't really happy with this place at all. We ordered pizza which was eatable but average but main disappointment was the fettuccini bosciola . No flavour what so ever . My husband named it worst pasta he had ever eaten. I tasted it also and was very under whelmed I hate to complain but when lady owner at desk asked us how our meal was I told her he didn't like the pasta and was not impressed with her reaction straight away she got on the defence and did not seem to like critism so left feeling very negative towards this place. I Can't stand being spoken down too. She did not taste it so how can she say her chef did a very good bosciola maybe she's used to eating bad food. Why ask how it was if u are not prepared for the feedback. Anyway great way to waste $50

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Davis1982
Sydney, Australia
“Simply delicious”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

One of the best Italian meals I have ever had, and I've had many average ones (salad, veal, chocolate desert all mouth watering).The lady owner who greeted us was so friendly and helpful, finding us a table for two for my birthday night dinner. We didn't have pizza but I would expect it to be great. Must return. Highly recommended.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Anton J
Albury, Australia
“great pizza”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Lovely atmosphere - great flavoured pizzas -easy location - very popular- enjoyed the wonderful food from here

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Michelle B
Gerringong, Australia
“Amazing Food, Great Night!”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

My husband and I visited this restaurant last weekend and it was amazing! We had an entree of scallops (to die for), I had the Veal Scalloppini and my husband had the Morroccan Lamb pizza. It was all absolutely divine! The staff are so incredibly friendly, service is prompt and the restaurant has a warm and inviting feel! Such a top night! We'll be back, Zoobs!

• Visited May 2014