“Amazing Food, Great Night!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Zoobs Wood Fired Pizza
Ranked #10 of 23 Restaurants in Gerringong
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Gerringong, Australia
“Amazing Food, Great Night!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

My husband and I visited this restaurant last weekend and it was amazing! We had an entree of scallops (to die for), I had the Veal Scalloppini and my husband had the Morroccan Lamb pizza. It was all absolutely divine! The staff are so incredibly friendly, service is prompt and the restaurant has a warm and inviting feel! Such a top night! We'll be back, Zoobs!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Ing6697

Richmond, Australia
“Great night out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014

We were celebrating two birthdays and were hoping a visit again to Zoobs would provide a great night out. We were not disappointed! Their food is superb. The menu selection is great and their service is impeccable. It is a BYO alcohol but with a bottle shop next door this is not a problem.
It is a while since we have been to Zoobs and this visit has peaked our interest to return more often. For us it is definitely worth the 40 minutes drive.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank RobCinOz
Sydney, Australia
“It's not all about the Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

For me we visited some months ago and just stumbled across this review page while looking for the contact so I could book a table while staying at Werri Beach this weekend.

I was there with my wife in October 2013 and the food was superb, from the entrée of dips, to a pizza right through to the dessert of crème brulee. Highly recommended and will be back there this Friday at the first opportunity since October 2013..

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Paul B
Kiama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not for coeliacs”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

Had a gluten free pizza which I had to ask to be cooked longer , when we paid I suggested nicely that its best to cook the base first for a few minutes then was told that they would prefer not to do gluten free because it's extra work and they don't have time to cook them properly and only do them because the opposition do them

Thought that was a bit rude, my $$$ must not be worth the same as a non coeliac, would not go there again nor recomend any it to any my friends to go there , service was ok overall , the other food we had was average at best for the price
Off to the competition for me

• Visited January 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Not gluten free friendly”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

We ordered spag Bol ( very very ordinary - ) and a gluten
free pizza - pizza base was soggy - needed to be put back in oven for a while - upon leaving we suggested that perhaps they could precook base on both sides before adding topping - well that went down a treat ! Response was we are too busy , rather not have the hassle of having them - only do it because the competition offers GF products . Pretty piss poor - and guess what Zoobs ? We are LOCALS

• Visited January 2014