Park Ridge Retreat(Gerringong)(Great Value!)
$110
$87
Priceline
Motel 617(Kiama)
$83
$79
$67
  • Pool
The Sebel Harbourside Kiama(Kiama)(Great Value!)
$171
The Berry Inn(Berry)(Great Value!)
$167
$106
Berry Village Boutique Motel(Berry)(Great Value!)
$119
$115
Shellharbour Village Motel(Shellharbour)(Great Value!)
$106
$100
Agoda.com
  • Free Internet
$100
$97
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewssouth coastadult poolmovie channelscoffee tableshort drivebuffet breakfastbalcony roomhotel restaurantchar restaurantthe room was niceking bedseven mile beachtown centrepoolsspacourttennis
Reviewed September 18, 2013

This was a beautiful Resort with a spacious little studio apartment, Although it is not really "By the Sea", The bed was comfy the buffet breakfast was beautiful, It is a little far from main shops etc so you will need a car for this.
Room was beautiful had a great time. Would go again!!

Room Tip: I didnt try the fitness centre, I loved it!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I booked this hotel at the last minute for a Saturday night stay and was impressed with the size of the room and the comfortable king bed. Check-in was easy enough and the grounds looked nicely maintained.

The cleanliness was average, while the bed was fine the bathroom looked like it could use abit more cleaning. I noticed the complimentary mini hand lotion in the bathroom had been used (seal broken) by the last guest and not replaced. While that's not a big deal you often do notice the small things.

We didn't try the breakfast and can't comment on the other facilities.

TIP: Have breakfast at the Berry Sourdough Bakery & Cafe - arrive early though it fills up quickly!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2013

So I was not really looking at Gerringong as a destination for a Company Conference - I mean it is a little bit off the beaten track. However I was forced to rethink my opinion as the Mercure Resort at Gerringong was a surprising package. The rooms were very well appointed with a full lounge adjacent to a balcony. Bathroom could be improved with better lighting for makeup - no-one ever thinks of women when designing a bathroom, but it was spacious for a hotel room. I like to have a glass of milk and flat white for breakfast and by day 3 when I called the Restaurant, they had remembered and delivered as soon as I picked up the phone. As far as conference facilities went and catering, this could not have been better nor the staff more helpful. I don't think I have ever been offered sorbet for afternoon tea! My only disappointment is that I didn't get to experience the spa - maybe next time. So if you would like a breath of fresh air within a reasonable drive from Sydney in a quaint seaside town, this is a lovely option for a break.

Room Tip: Rooms upstairs facing East have a lovely view with glimpses of the ocean.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Hussein A, General Manager at Mercure Gerringong Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2013

Thank you for your lovely feedback. It is always a pleasure to receive positive comments.

Your feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experiences.

Warm regards
Kellie Stapleton

Reviewed September 9, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We have just returned from a one night stay at your Resort. We paid $300 per night for a room (311) that was not comparable with other hotels we had stayed at for the same price. There was no Wi-Fi which I find unacceptable as even cheaper establishments provide this service. The wardrobe doors stuck to the carpet on opening and the door to the bathroom was water damaged. The bath/shower was not suitable for mature aged people as it was difficult to get/in and out of and the tiles in the bathroom were mouldy and the grout needed replacing. also the exhaust fan was dirty. The water also didn't drain in the bath when showering. Therefore you were standing in a puddle of water whilst having a shower.
There was no luggage stand provided and the fixtures where dusty and the lounge needed cleaning. There was also no vanity pack provided as is a norm in any 'upmarket' accommodation.
We ordered room service which was delivered to our room by a most unfriendly staff member. But on a positive the food that we ordered was very tasty.
We had planned this short getaway as a therapy for a serious illness but were very disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple