W e had a lovely2 night stay and found the hotel to be top class . Large spacious room, amazing bathroom, however there is no free Wi Fi which you'd expect from a hotel of this class & price. The dinner in the restaurant was beautiful but not an extensive menu. The big downer was the noise in the restaurant, without a doubt the noisiest restaurant we had ever experienced. There were 2 very loud groups there, but the acoustics were terrible. A great hotel spoiled by these negatives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Resort Gerringong, only 2 hours south of Sydney on the NSW south coast & 5 minutes from the beach. With 52 king rooms, an award winning restaurant, an indulgent day spa, 2 swimming pools, tennis court, a sun drenched garden courtyard & a kids play area... for holidays, events, conferences & weddings. Created to offer guests a personal experience... with views overlooking the hinterland, across protected wetlands & back to the sea. Enjoy the local charm of Gerringong, the Illawarra & the Shoalhaven where you’ll find golf, boutique wineries, scenic attractions, coastal walks, rainforests, recreation theme parks, kids attractions, fantastic shopping in many boutiques & the weekend markets…..so much to see & do ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Gerringong Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Resort Gerringong By The Sea Hotel Gerringong
- Bellachara Boutique Gerringong