We recently did an overnight trip to Kiama and Gerringong from Sydney, and we chose to stay at the Mercure Resort Gerringong by the Sea. The check in process was smooth and easy and our room was well furnished and quite spacious. The Hotel has a tennis court and 2 pools. We notice that the tennis net will need to be replaced soon because it is rather worn out. Breakfast was a simple affair and was enjoyable as there were plenty of fresh fruits. It is a family friendly hotel and we enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Resort Gerringong, only 2 hours south of Sydney on the NSW south coast & 5 minutes from the beach. With 52 king rooms, an award winning restaurant, an indulgent day spa, 2 swimming pools, tennis court, a sun drenched garden courtyard & a kids play area... for holidays, events, conferences & weddings. Created to offer guests a personal experience... with views overlooking the hinterland, across protected wetlands & back to the sea. Enjoy the local charm of Gerringong, the Illawarra & the Shoalhaven where you’ll find golf, boutique wineries, scenic attractions, coastal walks, rainforests, recreation theme parks, kids attractions, fantastic shopping in many boutiques & the weekend markets…..so much to see & do ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, ACCOR, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Gerringong Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Resort Gerringong By The Sea Hotel Gerringong
- Bellachara Boutique Gerringong