“Don't judge a book by it's cover”
Review of Luigi's

Luigi's
Ranked #4 of 15 Restaurants in Jamison
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Driving by Luigi's on 263 it does not look like anything special. Don't let it's modest appearance fool you, the atmosphere is cozy, the food delicious and the prices very reasonable. The fact that It is BYOB in a region with several wonderful wineries means you can have an excellent Italian meal here without breaking the bank. I've been here for both lunch and dinner and plan to return in the future!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

We passed by this restaurant many times and decided to try it the other day with our kids and grandkids. It kind of sits by itself on the side of the road . Not a fancy looking place from the outside but very nice on the inside with outside seating in the rear. We were there on a Monday so it was a little quite but I can see it would be busy on other nights. The owner was very nice and acted as waiter and host as it was an off night.
The menu is mostly Italian inspired. The food is well prepared and very tasty. Quantities are respectable but not overwhelming. We had homemade ravioli, spaghetti and meatballs for the kids and lamb chops. All very tasty. The salads were interesting and delicious..like avocado slices and fresh mozzarella with roasted peppers. The tiramisu dessert was as good as any I have had and I was born in Italy. A very good place for a nice family dinner.

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

I always go to Luigi's for great seafood. The specials are the one's to choose and the inside atmosphere is very cozy. On a nice day you can sit outside, although traffic noise is a little loud. It's BYOB so the price is reasonable.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This place never fails to provide a fine meal and excellent service. It is only a few miles from where we live, and it is our go-to BYOB. Tonight we celebrated my 65th birthday there. I ordered two specials: arugula/gorgonzola/walnut/balsamic salad and the borzoni fish filleted at the table. Wonderful. Creme brulee for dessert. Husband had a wonderful pasta dish full of shrimp, scallops, and crab - in red sauce, made to order. This place doesn't look like much from the outside, but the attention to excellent, made-fresh-and-to-order dishes makes it a real gem. The chef owners are always happy to see us, and we feel fortunate to have such a fine little place practically in our back yard.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Had a wonderful Italian meal with excellent service. Everything we had - appetizers, salad, main courses and desserts - were deliciously and creatively prepared. The restaurant on a Saturday evening was packed but we felt attended by the wait staff who looked over every little detail at our table. I recommend reservations. I can't wait until the next time in the area so I can return.