“Pretty good in comparison to many Aus country town motels”

Centrepoint Motel Deniliquin
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Deniliquin
Hervey Bay, Australia
“Pretty good in comparison to many Aus country town motels”
Reviewed October 7, 2011

Its central location is good. My room was large and although the decor is rather dated, it was comfortable with everything spotlessly clean. The owners obviously take great care to provide a pleasant experience for their clients with some attention given to room inclusions. The rooms facing the street can be affected by traffic noise although this by no means constant. Some sort of noise attenuating window treatment would help. There is a restaurant serving mainly chinese-style food that I found to be satisfactory but nothing to write home about.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Sydney
Reviewed February 19, 2011

I stayed in Deniliquin for one night when travelling for work. When I phoned ahead with my booking I was told that I was lucky and had been allocated the last room. I didn't realise that I'd been given the two-bedroom unit until I arrived!
It was probably too much room for me (ever heard that in a hotel review before?) but I was quite happy with it. The furniture was a bit soft, so I just rolled the bed around so I could see the tv and watched it that way. It was pretty warm so the evaporative a/c (I think I got that right) took a while to make a difference but once it was going everything was fine. It's only a few minutes walk to most places in town, and I'll stay there again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank Thunderchief
Travelers also viewed these Deniliquin hotels
The Riviana Motel
Riverview Motel
Riverview Motel
#4 of 8 in Deniliquin
BIG4 Deniliquin Holiday Park

Been to Centrepoint Motel Deniliquin? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Centrepoint Motel Deniliquin

Property: Centrepoint Motel Deniliquin
Address: 399 Cressy Street, Deniliquin, New South Wales 2710, Australia
Location: Australia > New South Wales > Deniliquin
Bar / Lounge Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Deniliquin
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Centrepoint Motel Deniliquin 3.5*
... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Centrepoint Motel Deniliquin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.