“Unforgettable, more fun and excitement into the unknown that I had ever known.”

Ando's Outback Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Ando Tours Offers Local Tours Of Coober Pedy And Districts. Town And Breakaways Tour Painted Desert Tour Wiliam Creek Tour Lake Eyre And Harligan Bay Tour
Reviewed October 29, 2011

Dear Andos
I hope you are well.
I went on your tour in 1998 (the computer did not allow access)
You picked me up in an awesome school bus with young teens, I was in my 50's and showed us the time of our lives. I liked sitting in the back of the bus with either oranges or apples as we bumped along. The most memorable part was sleeping under the billions of stars somewhere in the outback. I can go on and on. thank you I will always remember you. Carol Sue Gershman New york

1  Thank surala

Reviewed August 15, 2011

This tour is now run by Noel, butis just as good as the previous comments suggest. I am 21 and went with my 20 year old sister and my parents (late 40s). We had such a great time and learnt so much. We found opals, sifted for gold, slept in an old train carriage, went down a 40ft mine, hung out with locals at a pub in the middle of nowhere and met some fabulous people. This tour will stay with me for the rest of my life and I wish it all the best for the future.

2  Thank Amy B
Reviewed April 16, 2011

I've been there april 2008. If I ever get the chance to go back to Australia, I'm deffinatly going to this part of the country again... I've been Australia for about 4 months, this tour has been the best week! Very friendly people, very welcoming, and I didn't feel like a tourist all the time, got to meet the "real" Australia... I've been reccomending this trip to eveyone I know who is going to visit Australia...

1  Thank KimMensink
Reviewed January 18, 2010

I used to live in the homestead on the same driveway as Ted, but over the hill! Ted's an awesome bloke it would of been about five years ago now, when i was 9/10 years old!!! He was such a funny aussie bloke, really polite, welcoming n AWESOME!!!!!!!! Living next to him i met many tourists and i really want to live there again when i grow up so i really recommend this for anyone who loves the outback and doesn't mind roughin it.

1  Thank clicker1
Reviewed July 9, 2009

went on andos outback tour 5 years ago now, was one of the funniest weeks of my life, the guide ted made the trip the best i ever could have imagined, it was fun from the minute we left sydney! he was no spring chicken but he could fairly party! it was one adventure after another, not for the faint hearted:-)