“Depressing”

Pymatuning Deer Park
Reviewed April 24, 2014

There does not seem to be enough qualified staff to care for the animals properly. Saw at least one animal with an open wound on neck. The bears are kept in a concrete enclosure that they can hardly even see out of. The marmoset display was rather amazing since you can see them so well, however the reason you can see them is because their cage is very small for the number they have. I left feeling very sad for the animals.

7  Thank Time2GoSomewhere

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Deer park is a fun walk on well shaded pathways where you'll see some common animals such as deer and some more exotic like a panther. My children liked the train and the petting area. I liked the peaceful setting.

1  Thank karen m
Reviewed January 15, 2014

We had so much fun!! We bought treats for all of the animals too. Would definitely go again! The giftshop had something for everyone also.

1  Thank James L
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I was sad about the conditions of the enclosures of the animals. I did not see any fresh water or any sign of regular food for the animals. The bears where down in this "PIT" type enclosure. The animals were in swander. I am a big fan of animal parks and felt that by paying my way for my family and I did nothing more than supported the poor conditions. I was sorry we went.

6  Thank laura d
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I jus' can't say enough about how much I luv this lil' place... If ya have lil' ones you jus' haf ta take em' here. It's like a little zoo, but way better. You can pet most of the animals an feed em' too if you want. Kids will love it!!! And sooo many different animals!!!
Their website has lots of info > http://www.pymatuningdeerpark.info/

1  Thank Lezleefeetsgoddess