“Rude!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Condobolin
Condobolin Motor Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Condobolin B&B and Inns
Tahmoor, Australia
“Rude!”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

The staff are rude! I have called multiple times and been spoken 'down' to. After spending 2 days in the truck with hardly any sleep,, I was looking forward to a nice room and bed.. The bin was not emptied and I found bugs in between my sheets...
I now stay in the other motel.

• Stayed September 2013
4 Thank TaraG05

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Dubbo, Australia
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Stayed at the Condobolin Motor Inn for three nights and found a great restaurant with lovely meals of good size and great value . I recommend the Lamb Rack, which I had to have on a second occasion it was that good. Staff are also friendly and courteous and rooms are generous in size compared to other 3 star motels.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Andrew W
Orange, New South Wales, Australia
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying here while working in Condobolin, great value clean accommodation. The staff were friendly and accommodating the quality of the meals was amazing would have no hesitation in staying here again. After reading some of the other reviews I find it hard to believe that we are talking about the same property. I stay in a lot of motels and this one is up there with the best.

Room Tip: The only reason the Pool rating is low as it is winter
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Steven M
Gunnedah, Australia
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Stayed here one night on the way back from Victoria after a long drive. Went to reception to book in only to have the man who I think was behind the bar almost grunt at me when I explained what I wanted.. then the computer wouldn't work to process the book in, but instead of explaining that he huffed around and made me feel like I was inconvenient for actually booking the room. Eventually got some nicer help from someone else but that left a bad taste in my mouth. Room was clean but basic - don't think the "deluxe" really was appropriate. Think if I'm ever in Condoblin again I'll be trying somewhere else.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Suse N
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed April 12, 2013

We just had an overnight stay there. the room was clean and everything worked. There was a microwave which was useful. As with many country towns, the motel is used more by people working in the area rather than travellers. There was the odd blemish but nothing serious.We'd stay there again

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Stayed in the motel overnight as I was travelling through. Room old and outdated. Left early in the morning and left a $600 electric shaver behind. Rang and spoke to staff to let them know and what a let down. Told me it wasn't there. Absolute BS the owner was rude and hostile towards me. After speaking to them several times trying to get to the bottom of problem. There story changed each time.. I was extremely angry with the way they handled situation. Didn't care...their attitude appalling. I had stayed there before with regret this time service attitude a big zero....do yourself a favour travel to the next town.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank MarkF52
Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

Wasn't really concerned on price nor location as I was working in the area. I must say it had a relaxed feel and the Gentleman host was friendly without being intrusive and the food was, by local standards 'well above acceptable'. I have put this place on the preferential list for other staff working in the area. To sound cliche, it was like staying in the 'Big Smoke' considering the high quality of service.

• Stayed October 2012

Been to Condobolin Motor Inn? Share your experiences!