“Good host, quality service.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Condobolin
Condobolin Motor Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Condobolin B&B and Inns
“Good host, quality service.”
Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

Wasn't really concerned on price nor location as I was working in the area. I must say it had a relaxed feel and the Gentleman host was friendly without being intrusive and the food was, by local standards 'well above acceptable'. I have put this place on the preferential list for other staff working in the area. To sound cliche, it was like staying in the 'Big Smoke' considering the high quality of service.

• Stayed October 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We arrived at this venue and it looked tired - tell tale sign - Dead plants at the Reception area.
To get our key we waited some minutes before a very disinterested person grunted at us.
The place looked run-down. We walked inside to a very 60's delux room. It was so uninviting we walked out again and changed our mind about staying.

How this Motel gets a 3+ star rating I will never know.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Jennifer T
Kurrajong NSW
Reviewed June 19, 2012 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights. very comfortable, clean and plenty of room. Would stay again. Operators a bit remote / unfriendly...not typical Condo people

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Rob E
Palmerston North, New Zealand
Reviewed June 17, 2012

For somewhere as remote as Condobolin I was impressed with how busy this little place was.
Very clean and basic - if you are looking for somewhere to sleep for the night then this will do the job admirably.

No internet connection which was'ent surprising. Good honest friendly outback folk all round and always makes a place better.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed November 20, 2011

mice faeces in the bed
cats and children walking freely through the kitchen
meals were overpriced and vegetables microwaved and only half cooked
room service breakfast was overcooked and cold
do yourself a favour and drive on by

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
4 Thank barry461
Narrandera
Reviewed October 13, 2011

Stayed in room 1. Room was clean, a bit dated but good for a country town. Bed was hard but not the worst I've sleep on, shower head was one of those water savers, so you'll have to run around in there for a while too get wet. Has a retaurant which looked OK but we went up to the pub about 150m away and had a really good pump meal. There is a nice pool if you swim. Over all, a nice little country motel.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 18, 2011

I stayed at this hotel in March 2011. In the middle of the night I heard rustling noises and found a mouse near the sink. When I disturbed it it ran up the wall to a hole near the air conditioner. I plugged the hole with a plastic bag. Sometime later I heard rustling in the waste basket and another mouse ran out of there. While this was going on I was trying to contact the hotel management by phone and of course no one was answering the phone in reception or their landline. I also noticed the smoke alarm had been removed from the room. I will be making a complaint to the NSW health department. Do not stay here.

• Stayed March 2011
2 Thank Mjkc01

Been to Condobolin Motor Inn? Share your experiences!