“Great”

Rydges Campbelltown Sydney
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Campbelltown
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 1 night in the Executive Studio. I was very happy with the stay. The room, bathroom, bedding, and towels were very clean. Great mini bar. Nice and quiet in my room (several floors up) even though its next to major roads and the Catholic Club. Great customer service.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
Brett B, Guest Relations Manager at Rydges Campbelltown Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2015

Hello Mataio, thank you for a excellent review. Looking forward to welcoming you here at Rydges again. Warm regards, Cheyenne

Reviewed August 17, 2014

I stayed at Rydges Campbelltown for a work trip a few weeks ago and I can honestly say that the room and service was just fantastic. The Customer service I recieved from Giselle and Dean was just outstanding!!!! I would highly recommend anyone looking for a first class place to stay Rydges Campbelltown is the best answer!!!!!
Thanks Guys

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business

Hello Pennie, what a fantastic review! Thank you so much for taking the time to give such positive feedback, I will personally let Giselle and Dean know what a greatt job they've been doing. Looking forward to welcoming you back for another stay with us. Thanks again, Cheyenne

Reviewed August 16, 2014

We have been coming here on and off since December 2007, the rooms are always clean and fresh, the staff are always nice and helpful, especially Katie who went out of her way to help us, The breakfast this time was the best we have had there. Thank you to everyone there.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple

Hi Baznjules, thank you for consistently writing such great reviews for us. As returning customers we really value your feedback! Thanks again, Cheyenne

Reviewed August 9, 2014

Comfy bed, great location for NRL at Campbelltown.. Thought the breakfast buffet was good, has everything you could want. The onsite brewed beer is very very good! Worth doing the try the 5 different beers

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business

Hi Lisa, thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! You'll have to visit us again and try our 6th beer brewed here our new pale ale, Brew 150. Thanks again, Cheyenne

Reviewed August 4, 2014

If you need to stay in this area, it's a nice clean business type hotel. Adequate parking both in the basements as well as out front is always a blessing. The executive spa rooms are very tasteful. Breakfast downstairs is very basic. Room service is good. Laundry is outsourced and it is a bit of a rip off for urgent deliveries. We were here for a wedding, got in tired and missed the morning cut off. Though we hand delivered the laundry to their service provider we were charged exorbitant rates. Wifi is good. Staff are pleasant.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Brett B, Manager at Rydges Campbelltown Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and providing us with your feedback. It's great to hear that our team and rooms made your stay comfortable and you were able to make use of our excellent WI-FI service.
I am sorry to hear that our breakfast were not up to our usual standards. I do hope that when you return next time that this aspect of your stay will be as enjoyable as the rest.

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Omg a hidden gem .. Room lovely and clean .. Very comfy beds .. Front staff very helpful especially Katie ... Have there own micro brewery which I'm sure husband tried all .. Fusion restaurant is a beautiful place to eat .. The menu is very classy .. The food is to die for .. The staff are very professional and informative .. All in all a fantastic place to stay if you are in that area .

• Stayed: July 2014

Thanks Kerrie for your great feedback! Our team works very hard to ensure that all our guest have a memorable and enjoyable stay. Nice to hear that you had a good nights rest- they don't call them the Rydges Dream Bed for nothing. And hopefully next time you visit us will have a new brew on tap to keep the hubby happy!

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Stayed only for a night but the room was beautifully appointed, clean and I just adored the bed. Super comfortable - as good as sleeping in my own. The staff are wonderful - really friendly and could not do enough to make my stay comfortable. I wish I had noted the young lady at the front desk (dark hair) that went out of her way to ensure I was comfortable - Thank you. Breakfast was a delight with a wonderful choice. My only criticism was around the confusion I experienced regarding the ordering of coffee. On the tables at Breakfast they have printed note pads where you can order coffee or in my case a chai latte. What isn't clear is that an extra charge is associated with doing this. No prices are included on the order pad nor any further instructions beyond giving a filled in tab to a waitress. I mistakenly assumed it was included in my breakfast fee (easy enough to do when no prices are shown). It was annoying as the chai latte was not nice - it was like hot milk - not much taste- so was pretty much left untouched. If I had been aware that I was paying for it I would have returned it. Please Rydges fix this issue as it felt like a bit of a sting when I went to pay my bill on departure. Otherwise a glorious stay.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

What a great review MiniMooToo- thankyou! It's great to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay and that our team looked after you so well. We do try and make our guest feel as if they are in their home away from home.
You bring a valid point in regards the coffee order sheet and I will bring this up at our next meeting as we definately don't want our guests to feel misled.
We look forward to welcoming you back at our hotel soon and hope that your next stay will be just as memorable.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Campbelltown
Maclin Lodge Motel
#1 of 11 in Liverpool
Novotel Wollongong Northbeach
2 mi away
Quest Campbelltown Apartment Hotel

Been to Rydges Campbelltown Sydney? Share your experiences!