Rydges Campbelltown Sydney
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Maclin Lodge Motel(Campbelltown)
View Hotel
Camden Valley Golf Resort(Catherine Field)
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
  • Room Service
Lucas Heights Motel(Lucas Heights)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewscatholic clubmicro breweryroom servicebuffet breakfastdown stairshighly recommend this hotelmini bargood sizeacross the roadgreat place to staybusiness stayair concomfortable bedright next doorstaff were lovelyshopping centrevery pleasant stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We stayed here last night, overall we really enjoyed our stay - rooms were clean & the facilities were nice and modern, bed was really comfortable and the reception service was very friendly. We had breakfast in the morning, which was lovely and there was a nice selection, although staff service wasn't too friendly, the woman who served us did not make us feel welcome at all. There was also an issue with the cost of the children's breakfast - the charge was different to what I'd been told over the phone - however this was quickly fixed and they honored the price I was quoted over the phone. The price is always cheapest on their Rydges website - and join the Priority Guest program which is free. I'd happily recommend this hotel to anyone, well done Rydges Campbelltown on an all-round great hotel!

• Stayed: July 2012
Blair W, General Manager at Rydges Campbelltown Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2012

And we would be delighted to have you stay again! Thanks for your comments and I’ll look forward to passing these onto the team. We recently changed the breakfast pricing, so sorry for any miss-information on this - I’m glad to hear that this was promptly sorted out for you.
Thanks

Reviewed July 8, 2012

The facilities in the rooms are great, beds and pillows very comfortable.
If you want to use a gym or pool you have to go across the road, not for the self conscious types.
The building is very attractive with the brewery aspect of the bar area. The meals were a little disappointing, dry fish and tough steaks. The Catholic Club is next door for more meal choices.
The service staff are friendly and cheerful (except for the maitre de who might have been having a bad dayor two)
Room service was efficient.
There are only tea and coffee making facilities and the mini bar does not stock any spirits.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Great to hear you enjoyed the Dream bed and pillows so much! The team really are a friendly and engaging bunch - sorry if the Host did not convey the same enthusiasm. I will certainly pass these comments onto the Food and Beverage Manager along your feedback on the meals. Thanks very much for your time.
Cheers, Blair

Reviewed July 1, 2012

I've stayed before, and the hotel hasn't changed much....if anything I found it better..the staff are very good. the rooms lovely, the bed and pillows are fantastic! I booked the Cube package to see the Dusty Springfield show..front row seats, a free bottle of bubbly and breakfast..really great value...I won't hesitate to book this again when there is another show I want to see..only the next time I will eat at the hotel too, as we went to the club next door and the food was ordinary.
Well done Rydges...

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded July 4, 2012

Glad to hear you enjoyed the show and your stay with us so much! The CUBE has a great entertainment line up planned for 2012 & 2013 – next time you book, be sure to have us reserve a table at INFUSION Restaurant as it’s always a sell out!
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

My husband and I decided at the last minute to book into a hotel, we chose Rydges... Staff extremely friendly, courteous and nothing was too much trouble. Great room, VERY comfy bed and the softest pillows ever!! Had a wonderful meal in the Fusion restaurant and a slipper of their micro brewery beers... Delicious. Complimentary drinks and a discount off our meal and a great spa experience. (not at the same tume if course). Decor modern but inviting. Best weekend- tourist bureau right next door as well as Aquafit gym there too. Late check out as well. Gave time for another spa....Come and stay here- reasonable rates too ;)

• Stayed: April 2012
Management response:Responded July 4, 2012

It’s great to hear that you and your husband got to enjoy all the benefits of our establishment. Having the Visitor centre next door means you can really make the most of your weekend and explore some of the many benefits the Macarthur Region has to offer. We hope you can come back and visit us soon!

Reviewed June 4, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for a course, the front office staff were friendly and very efficient and professional. The meals were great and the king bed was like sleeping in a cloud. There is a gym opposite the hotel and it's about 5 minute walk to the supermarket and shops. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2011
Blair W, General Manager at Rydges Campbelltown Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2012

Thanks for the comments – I agree we have a great team of professionals who are always working hard to impress our guests. It’s nice to have that reaffirmed sometimes, we hope to welcome you back to the hotel should work or pleasure see you back in the Macarthur region.