“Tasty meals and good atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Infusion - CLOSED

Infusion
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located inside Rydges Hotel Campbelltown
Sydney
“Tasty meals and good atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

We went with a group of girls on a Friday night and ate from the bar menu. The food was all really good quality bar meals that were not too expensive. The band was good, although a little loud so it was hard to hear the conversation of a large group. Overall we all enjoyed and will go back.

Visited April 2013

Campbelltown, Australia
“Xmas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

We visited for Xmas lunch and found that the food and service to be of a high quality.
My wife has been with friends to high tea and enjoyed it

Visited December 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So very disappointing”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

My girlfriends and I were very excited to celebrate two of them becoming engaged here for brunch. The menu, from the website, sounded amazing, but when we called to book, we were told they no longer have a brunch service and that seeing as though they forgot to remove it from the net, they would do brunch for us. However, from the minute we got there we were shown bad service. After 30 mins, we were told to 'order at the bar' and get our own cutlery. Considering we paid each minimum $20 for our meal we were very disappointed with the food. The proscuitto wrapped asparagus with poached eggs and hollandaise sauce not only came out without any sort of toast or muffins, but also only one egg and uncooked bacon rather than proscuitto. The waitress noticed this and offered to get us some toasted muffins, but they came out untoasted. One of my friends is allergic to pork but her eggs came out with ham. When we asked the waitress to please ask for one without ham as requested, she was rude and told us that someone must have ordered it that way. The french toast was served with 3 rings of sliced banana, a teaspoon of frozen berries and 1 strawberry, even though my friends paid extra for 'banana and berries'. When my friend asked where the extra fruit she paid for was, she was told they only had 2 bananas in the kitchen. Then why did my friend pay for extra fruit? The glasses had lipstick stains on them. We now see why they do not do brunch any more! At least the company was good!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Jamie G
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Great Food and Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

this restaurant was recommended by reception at our hotel - we are very glad they mentioned it !! we walked in and they were very busy but welcomed us in and took the time to say hello etc even though it was about 10.00pm - we picked a bottle of wine and they had run out so the manager came with an upgrade and offered it at the same price... this doesnt happen much these days.. the mood was amazing - to start we had the oysters and chilli pork AMAZING... for main we had Red Duck curry and my partner had the wagu beef... AMAZING !!!! then we got greedy and moved onto desert.... thats right it was AMAZING !! great staff and great Food... a real gem and a great way for me and partner to start our trip ! thank you for a great night guys.

• Visited January 2013
Sydney
“Faultless experience, highly recommended, new fav!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

I booked a surprise birthday celebration for my mother during a Saturday night in December 2012, we had approximately 13 people. The staff at the Rydges Infusion restaurant could not have been more accommodating or professional. Our table was placed in a location where we wern't distracted by the Christmas parties going on, or people drinking at the bar. Our waitress Carolina was attentive, friendly and took all orders without fault. The meals were all brought out together and were a great hit with all guests. This restaurant has a great menu with ample choice. The wine list needs a little more, and the price of the wine is a jaw dropper but the entire experience was appreciated. I will recommend this hotel restaurant to others and I will most certainly come back.

• Visited December 2012