“Breakfast”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We enjoyed our breakfast with family and friends however we did find it a little pricey for what we got. There was no problem with the staff or the quality of the food.

1  Thank Lyn S

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Had a great lunch, but remember to book as it gets very busy on the weekend.
Food was good, t ypical pub style as in SO MUCH! But yummy.
Stayed there and room was impressive in a old fashioned country style.
Very neat and tidy, would definitely.stay there again.

Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

We had the pleasure of a very nice experience at Camden Valley Inn today.

The service was excellent, the food exceptional, the cosy atmosphere fantastic.

The Maitre di Wayne went out of his way to make our experience at Camden Valley Inn memorable, even showing us around the beautiful grounds, wedding function areas and accommodation.

A pleasure to dine here and will certainly be back.

2  Thank Roscoediboscoe
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Nice atmosphere but being second time here, thought our first experience may have been just a one off. Not so.Food is so below average. Given a menu only to be told the specials were for the day before.
Having the coleslaw left on every single plate is an indication that no one enjoys it.
Chips cold and soggy. Pies dry . Potato mash lumpy and cold. And price didn't match quality.
Such a shame as the staff are very helpful and could be such a nice venue to relax.

Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

So I planned a surprise party for my partner for his 45th birthday. We organised all his friends to be there.. We ordered a 5 hr drinks package with the rest of the package.. Everyone was having a great nite. Till the end of the evening. When @11pm they shut the bar down without warning. Which was a shock because I paid till midnight. Than the bouncers came in just after midnight and treated my guest like they were comman thugs. And started pushing them around and became belligerent.. When I bought this to the attention of the management of the inn they told me that there staff were correct In the way that they handled the situation.. And that I didn't have a case against them.. They were unwilling to even investigate. So as a result I'm obliged to tell everyone that if you plan an event with a company as the Camden valley inn or the like. That you make sure you get all the facts in writing. And that if you feel like you didn't get what you paid for that you fight for what is right. And that you advise people of your experiences... I never want what happened to myself and my family and friends to happen to anyone else.