“My experience, ”

Ranked #7 of 133 Restaurants in Camden
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Typically is excellent when my wife and I visit. But food can be a hit and miss. Great service and great variety of drinks. Lovely owner.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

We were taken to Enzo's by my brother and his wife whilst staying with them in The Oaks near Camden. We had a wonderful meal and the atmosphere was really good. Would certainly recommend and definitely go there again on our next visit.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

This place has been in Camden for as long as I can remember, and has always been fantastic. The staff, the service, the food, the atmosphere of the restaurant - always great!! And now they're even open Sundays :o)

Reviewed September 8, 2013

The food is always beautiful and amazing, I'm a vegan and really appreciate the effort they always to take to make me something special. The service is great the hosts make you feel very at home. Also an amazing wine and coctail list. Always a pleasure!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

We had dinner at Enzos on Saturday night for our anniversary and loved it. The only negative was we felt a little rushed, main came out as we hadn't quite finished our starter of dipping bread and olives and was asked if we would like them taken away. And as it gets very busy just felt they needed our table for another sitting. Now I have that out of the way, the food & service were great and there was lots of room between the tables.We started with oil with dipping bread and some olives. very nice. For main my wife had veal masala and loved it, sauce was tasty and veal was tender. I had Naunera, a tenderloin fillet topped with a mixture of cooked seafood with a herb sauce, The fillet was cooked perfect and the seafood and sauce went beautifully together. My wife had tiramisu and I had mix berry pancakes all very nice, coffee also good. The staff were very good and there was a lot of room between the tables so you were not chair bumping and had some privacy. Book ahead as its very popular and busy. Enzos has two sides Dine in pizzeria or the main restaurant, may try the pizzeria next and cant wait to dine at the restaurant again and feel spoilt.