“Delicious food”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Sydney, Australia
“Delicious food”
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here 4 times over the years. this visit aTe here with 3 friends and the food was great. Service was a little slow but overall it was good. Desert was a little disappointing though. Would definitely recommend a visit.

• Visited April 2013

Sydney
“Good for a night out”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

A nice and cozy restaurant tucked in behind a small courtyard. It was our first time there and we had a bit of trouble locating it. The signage is quite small and we drove right past it the first time. A favourite amongst locals, the place was packed despite the windy and stormy weather outside. Thankfully we made a booking! The Maitre'd was excellent and made us feel very welcome. Service was prompt, discreet and polite...just what you would expect from a fine establishment. I found my main dish ok, hubby really enjoyed his seafood dish. Dessert was lovely....make sure to save some space! More effort could be made in the presentation of the food. Place was a tad noisy due to big groups in the restaurant. I didn't really mind it that much but it took away some of the romantic ambience of the place. They also have another section (PIzzeria) and is a lot more laid back. It would be good to eat there if you had children. Having said that, there were more than a few families with small kids in the restaurant. All in all, a great place for a great night out in the suburbs. Would return there to try their other dishes.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Aquarianchick
Sydney, Australia
“Made my 50th birthday very special”
Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Thank you to Terry and the team for making my 50th so special. Enzo's is one of our favourite restaurants. Great food and always good service. I have celebrated my 40th and now my 50th here and although I now live in NZ couldn't wait to come back to Enzos to celebrate with my Australian friends.

1 Thank jackirmic
Australia
“Enzos Camden”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

There are so many restaurants in Camden although no one does it like Enzo's, from a informal pizza with friends and family including kids, to a date night, the service is the best in Camden the food is second to none, this restaurant is the ONLY place to eat in Camden. You really feel special from the moment you walk in.

Well done team, you get it right all the time.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Evelyn94
“An excellent dining experience with great food and exceptional service.”
Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

Valentine's dinner at Enzo's was made special. The friendly greeting by all staff that walked passed you and the friendly manner that they all spoke to you. The waiter was more than happy to give as much time to decide what to order and he did it with a smile. Food was excellent quality and there was not a long delay between meals. Atmosphere was great without a noisy restaurant experience even though the restaurant was full. The waiters have suggested excellent meals and one of the best cappuccino I have had to end the meal. Prices are reasonable and I would come back again. Be sure to reserve well in advance as this is a popular restaurant as it is a multi award winning restaurant.

1 Thank AsianTourist01