“and to think I paid real money for that!”
Review of Hogs Breath

Hogs Breath
Ranked #144 of 194 Restaurants in Byron Bay
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Cabarita Beach, Australia
“and to think I paid real money for that!”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Well if you have nothing better to do I suppose this place will be right up your alley...seriously my fries were cold and broken - if you expect more than lettuce for salad - don't come here! And to think some poor old cows died for that...so ridiculously bad on every level it was comical! !!!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank cheezeburger2013

Sydney, Australia
“Never disappoints”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Such beautiful steaks always made exceptionally. Beautiful friendly staff - i love how they come and have a seat with you its very personal and lovely.

Visited September 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“You are not an Aussie until you have been to 1 of the many Hogs Breath Cafe restaurants.”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

So much choice. Fantastic steaks. A must do for any tourist or local. A quality dine close to the shore.

• Visited December 2012
Woy Woy, Australia
“Worst meal ever.”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Bryon Bay restaurants were packed on Saturday night due to the writers festival. Only place with vacancies was the HB cafe.
I had the chicken and my wife had steak.
My chicken was seriously under cooked and my wife's steak was not a lot better. I realise this chain of restaurants are operating to a market but you would expect much better food at the price they charge. Never again.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank 464Pents
London, United Kingdom
“A steak place that can't cook steak”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I ordered my steak medium rare, came out well done. Second attempt came out still raw inside, literally cold to the touch. And they still charged me $21 for the meal. I ate my chips, salad and about 2 bites of the steak. Terrible. Do not eat here.

• Visited June 2013