“Very special”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
The Morning View over the Pacific
Wake up to the golden sunrise over the mighty Pacific Ocean
View of Byron Bay hinterland
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
anthony t
“Very special”
Reviewed October 11, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

The Den treehouse is an amazing place.
Totally unexpected moment . We had a great time chilling there. Robin look after your stay and definitely knows the meaning of "peace" .
The sunrise is unbelievable and from the bed.
The Den is for sure, the most amazing place a stayed in, we will see you very soon.
Anthony

Sarah R
“Absolute paradise!”
Reviewed July 28, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

My boyfriend and I loved this place! So relaxing and peaceful... The walk to the waterfall was an adventure and really topped off our holiday! I would definitely come back again!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Catherine...
“The Most Wonderful Stay”
Reviewed April 29, 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

Robin was so helpful throughout our stay, providing so much information about the area and local tracks. The accommodation is spectacular, with a view that is so much more then the pictures. We had a wonderful stay, enjoying the tranquil peace and quiet. I couldn't recommend this place and Robin highly enough. It has a Magical feel and we cannot wait to organise our next stay.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 18-24
deedonut
WEST KINGSTON
“ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!”
Reviewed January 24, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

I made the reservation for my son and girlfriend because they are travelling in Australia and when I found this place on Trip Advisor, I knew they would love it! Robin was so kind and helpful! When I asked if he would do a favor and put a bottle of champagne in their room to celebrate their first anniversary - he DID & he even bought flowers & wrote a card for me! The "kids" absolutely LOVED staying here! It was quiet, beautiful, and they loved the hikes especially the waterfall. They, too, said wonderful things about Robin! He helped to make their stay special. I was a little nervous because sometimes places "on-line" are not as they appear to be.... so when the kids said this place exceeded their expectations and is AMAZING...I as a parent was truly thrilled! I can't wait to go to Australia and stay here!!!!

Traveling group: Other
Reviewed August 24, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing