Book In Advance

from $52.42
from $52.42
from $48.23
1,368 results
All reviews great concept bread wait for a table portuguese tarts produce store bacon pork pastries great for kids amazing food walk around great coffee for sale fresh produce morning tea great place to visit bakery
Selected filters
Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

Ribs were dry and the toughest I have had since 1993- when I bought from Valley of the Winds hotel at Coolah
Restaurant is probably worth the wait- however with children is painful-
Coleslaw was soggy and potatoes hard- I want my $22 back!
The farm on a while is a great concept and atmosphere- my 4th visit and 1st BBQ-

Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I travelled to Byron Bay for our 20th Wedding Anniversary and on our final morning arrived early to have breakfast at Three Blue Ducks at The Farm.

It certainly didn’t disappoint. A very warm and friendly welcome, a magnificent vista and the most scrumptious breakfast ever!!!

We are so glad we finally made the effort and can’t wait to go back.

Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

Even on a rainy day The Farm is certainly worth a visit. Kids of all ages would enjoy. The breaky we had was excellent.

Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

Never a dull moment at the Farm - it is a hive of activity and little wonder why the food is sublime there is plenty for the kids and the setting is seriously impressive.

We tasted the Oysters which were great, enjoyed the Farm Greens, the roasted Beetroot which was smack on, the octopus which was seriously good and the eggplant which was spicy hot and magnificent.

Enjoy a few lazy drinks enjoy the food and make sure you go for a walk around the Farm you will be impressed.

Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

the place offers tours to the farm. the resttaurant offers good food. had the suasage and chicken curry