We had breakfast there on a recent trip to Byron.
Overall the food was actually lovely, and the location charming - upstairs, and above the smell of coconut oil and board wax on the main drag.
A cause of concern were the bones in the smoked salmon with the eggs Benedict.
I picked them out and ploughed on, but when I went to pay I mentioned it to the person who appeared to be the manager, and it was taken as no big deal.
I could have made a fuss and sent the food back requesting a boneless Benedict.
With the lack of response I received, I wish I had. It's not a good look to be choking on a fish bone at breakfast, and not something you brush off when a customer lets you know.
Food was otherwise good, but diners beware, and management need to be concerned about this kind of thing.
If not for the potential brush with death, it would worthy of 4 stars.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.