“Awesome burger.”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

My family stop for lunch today and the food we had was just amazing. They even gave our dog a container of water after her swim at the beach. They have the best looking kids chicken nuggets and chips I've ever seen. The service was fast and friendly and would not hesitate to come back again.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Great cafe/restaurant that has a great look and great service. I had the lamb shank and it was fantastic, my husband had a steak that was cooked perfectly - both were decent size serves. For dessert we shared a piece of chocolate mousse cake which was a hefty serve as well but loved it. The service was very friendly and attentive - couldn't fault the place, would have loved to have tried it for brunch but it gets pretty busy.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Sunday breakfast with family. Menu looked great but food did not deliver.

Smashed avo layered with tomato. No layering and tomatoes and avocado were fridge cold.

Chilli caramelised mushrooms were OK but the sweet chilli sauce was too obvious.

Kids egg with soldiers - no soldiers just a piece of toast cut diagonally.

Kids pancake very dry - kitchen might have run out of sauce.

Coffee just OK

1  Thank Peter K
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We had a lovely meal here. My husband and I had lamb shanks with mash. This was sooo nice, and delivered with a lovely red wine jus, I think from what I can remember. It was all delicious and we went back the following day for lunch, and had mushroom soup which was also yummy, and a steak sandwich. Was a lovely relaxing place for a meal.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Tasty food. Fast, friendly service. Fresh, tasty food & drinks. Reasonable prices.
Burgers delicious, but a little too much bun. Great spot. We will return.