Byron Cove Beach House
Tallow Beach Motel(Suffolk Park)(Great Value!)
$107
  • Pool
Atlantic Byron Bay(Byron Bay)(Great Value!)
$191
$177
Agoda.com
BreakFree Eco Beach(Byron Bay)(Great Value!)
$136
$119
  • Pool
The Byron at Byron Resort & Spa(Suffolk Park)(Great Value!)
$310
$211
Agoda.com
Waves Byron Bay(Byron Bay)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
East on Byron(Byron Bay)
Bay Motel(Byron Bay)
  • Beachfront
Wollongbar Motel(Byron Bay)
TripAdvisor
Cape Byron Retreat(Skinners Shoot)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbreakfast roomb bsauna and steam roomfresh fruitother guestsbeachy feelmueslilovely beachfantastic hostsroom was largetown centrebeautiful breakfastminute walkwalk along the beachrelaxing place to stayboutique hotellaid back
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 16, 2013

My first visit to Byron Cove at the end of February and it was a wonderful place to just relax and unwind. Donna was very helpful letting me arrive early in the morning and I was able to leave my luggage there, so by the time I returned to check in, Donna had organised a key to my room and the luggage was already in the room. What I loved was the spacious bedroom and bathroom, king size bed, and the ample cupboard space, coffee and tea making facilities and a mini fridge, TV and Wifi. The room was spotless and had ample towels and organic toileteries. Breakfast was equally enjoyable with great coffee, muesli, organic yogurt and fresh fruit and I met some other guests from Melbourne. The location is close to town and the beach and it's easy to find. I will visit this place again, but this time stay a little longer.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 16, 2013

The one thing constant about Byron Cove is its consistent service excellence and beautiful rooms. Stay after stay I have been treated with the same level of warmth, presentation and excellence in service. Donna and Tramain operate a beautiful establishment which enhances your ability to relax and absorb the beauty of Byron Bay. Personalised service at breakfast and attentiveness to detail makes staying at the Byron Cove a must every time I visit Byron. I would recommend the Byron Cove to everyone. Great value for money, close to beach and restaurants (but far enough to enjoy the peace and tranquillity that Byron always promises), simple and "clean" rooms.

See you soon Byron Cove.

Room Tip: All rooms are great
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Myself and 3 girlfriends stayed here from the end of February for 4 nights. We had an excellent time. Tramain & Donna were excellent hosts. They were so friendly and couldn't do enough for us. Even to the point that Tramain drove us girls into the town at night time (due to the wet weather). The rooms were very comfortable. We were provided with clean towels everyday and our beds were made for us each day too. The accommodation was in an excellent spot, walking distance into town. It was great that breakfast was provided, cereals, toast, fresh fruit, yoghurt. Fresh coffee was also provided too, so another plus. I cannot praise the place enough, it was all good. I would certainly recommend it to others.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 7, 2013

This was such a gem to find a beautiful little spot like this. Staff friendly, rooms beach chic, close to town and the beach is only one street away. We stayed here for our 10 year anniversary and just loved it, wish we could have stayed longer. Breakfast was yummy with the owner making their own muesli. We will return. Thankyou

Room Tip: Ask for the room near carpark opposite the breakfast area
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 3, 2013

This is a little overdue, stayed a week in January & the accommodation was wonderful! We were very happy with the style of accommodation for the price we paid and enjoyed the breakfast daily. Many little extras included such as filtered water and coffee at breakfast which helped keep our costs low. The amenities were perfect, loved the free WI-FI for the iPad and iPod dock & refreshing pool. The Beach House was very close to the beautiful beach which was ideal given that is what we wanted to do on our holidays. I found hosts Donna & Tramain very easy to communicate with and helpful and friendly. Loved it so much we are coming back in 3 mths to stay at the same place.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple