Byron Sunseeker Motel Byron Bay
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
The Lord Byron(Byron Bay)
  • Pool
Bay Beach Motel(Byron Bay)
  • Pool
Waves Byron Bay(Byron Bay)
  • Beachfront
All reviewsbbq areapool areacomfy roomfew minutes drivestayed one nightsmall kitchennice poolmain townmain partwould stay againnice staytwo nightsgreat place to stayshort stayself containedmain beachclose to town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Lovely, easy. Friendly and comfortable :) will stay again. I work in the industry and I thought the service was lovely, they were very genuine and efficient, I only stayed one night and it's all I needed, pool is lovely too

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We stayed for 3 nights at Sunseekers and loved it. Very basic, but clean. We stayed in the chatet, which was great, Loved having the chair outside the door which got early morning sun - perfect for me as I'm always up very early. The pool area is lovely. Very peaceful. To far to walk into town, but as we'd hired a car that didn't bother us. Plus being away from town you don't have the noise of the parying to contend with.
The owner's are very friendly (Kiwi guy), and went the extra mile. Would happily stay there again. Someone commented on a review for Sunseekers about the rooms not being cleaned daily - we found this to be the 'norm' in hotels/motels that we stayed at in Australia, but at least at Sunseekers they gave us clean towels daily and coffee etc. Looking at going back next year and without a doubt would stay there again.

Room Tip: We preferred the chalet rather than the motel block as we could park directly outside.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2012

We stayed here on our way up the coast and I'm very surprised by the person who gave it one star. I don't think they do service the rooms everyday if your only staying for two nights but would people rather pay more and have their bed made each day? I'd rather pay less and make my own! The owners were so lovely and friendly. They gave great advice on eating at fish heads which was yummy. We also ate at a cheaper restaurant called Asia joes which was fabulous. The rooms here are comfortable, not overly modern but have everything you require. The pool is lovely and as they are just out of town a little it is a lot more peaceful. We would definitely stay here again. Great value for money recommend they keep the prices the same to compete with the competition in town.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Booked in as a drive by one night recently. We were on a short road trip with no plans, and ended up in Byron Bay. I found this place to be very clean and comfortable, well appointed and great value for money. The managers were lovely and very helpful, so much so that we chose to stay there again a few days later on our way home. Would definitely recommend!

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Clean, 2kms from beach hotel. Easy in, easy out. Comfy beds, good shower, lighting and air con. Would visit again. Loved the beachy, simple decor and how quiet it was. Parking is right next to the unit, staff are friendly and all three guests were impressed.

• Stayed: September 2012