“reconnect and rejuvenate”
Review of Azabu Day Spa

Azabu Day Spa
Ranked #11 of 31 Spas & Wellness in Byron Bay
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Tanya- thank you for the beautiful treatment, I enjoyed every second of it. Reconnect with yourself is just what it is about and such a suitable name! Wish I had a similar massage therapist back home in Sweden.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

I had a 2 hour massage, and it was just devine, would go back there in a heartbeat loved it.

1  Thank Diane S
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Tanya is an absolute genius!! The best shoulder, neck and head massage I've ever had. Would highly recommend the rejuvenation package. It was bliss.

1  Thank JenniH74
Reviewed November 14, 2011

We each (my daughter and I) had a treatment with Tanya and it was a superb experience. She was skilled, considerate and just perfectly attentive. I forget what it was called, but we had the foot, hand, scalp and shoulder massage combination, which takes an hour, and probably best to have only if you are staying at Azabu, because you end up with oily hair (which translated later after shampooing, into a great shine!). The towels, massage table, pillow under knees - everything perfect. My only suggestion would be that a good airing plus a room fragrance would be a good idea as the room did smell just a tiny bit musty - probably because of the humidity. But that was a very minor thing. Highly recommend. You book directly with the therapist by phone.

1  Thank aussietraveller47
Reviewed January 8, 2011

excellent resort, staff superb and food exceptional

A & K