“Yummy!”
Review of The Lazy Italian - CLOSED

The Lazy Italian
Cuisines: Italian, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night
Description: MUNCHIES offers new flavours and some of our personal specials.We are located in Byron Bay's busiest and most popular food hub, Bay Lane. At MUNCHIES we offer genuine homemade International Cuisine. MUNCHIES Byron Bay is family friendly in a relaxed dining environment. Licence & BYO...
Brisbsne
“Yummy!”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We got takeaway and it was great! I had the vegetarian lasagne and loved it. The carbonara was yummy too!

• Visited June 2014

Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
“"Mmmm delightful"”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

With SO MANY eateries to choose from this was a real treasure to find! Tucked away in Bay Lane it is worth looking for. I was after a light lunch so chose the chicken Lazy Italian wrap & it was delicious and a decent size too. My companion had the Mediterranean chicken wrap. Both come highly recommended. $12.00 each.

• Visited June 2014
Brisbane, Australia
“Best Italian”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Hands down the best Italian I have ever eaten... and that includes all through Italy!
Well priced, simple meal, great service and have the meals spot on.
Was such a good meal I went back the next day to try something else on the menu.

Will be a regular there every visit to Byron Bay.

• Visited April 2014
“Hit the spot”
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Had a quick bite here last night after the Byron Bay Tri. The meals were reasonably priced and quick to come out. I had the Napolitana and Cheese Chicken Schnitzel with Italian Roast Veges. Only thing I didn't like were the two processed cheese slices on my schnitzel. That was s bit cheap. But all in all not a bad feed.

London, United Kingdom
“The name says it all! ”
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Dined there this evening and left very disappointed!!!!! Seeing the female chef was Italian I had high expectations the food would be delicious! That it wasn't! The beef lasagne was not only microwaved but seemed contain no beef! I've attached a picture!! The spinach and ricotta parcels were as tasty as air! The only thing to have any taste and most enjoyable were the chips and garlic bread! For $55 dollars I could of made many home Italian dishes that Taste far better!!!

2 Thank ANNIEWILKS100