“Yum!”
Review of The Lazy Italian - CLOSED

The Lazy Italian
Cuisines: Italian, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night
Description: MUNCHIES offers new flavours and some of our personal specials.We are located in Byron Bay's busiest and most popular food hub, Bay Lane. At MUNCHIES we offer genuine homemade International Cuisine. MUNCHIES Byron Bay is family friendly in a relaxed dining environment. Licence & BYO...
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Yummy food, friendly and relaxed. We loved this place. This is simple, fresh, comfort food, like mum used to make... Only with great friendly service thrown in. Really good sized meals too. My husband raved about the chicken schnitzel, being vegetarian I had the ravioli with mushroom sauce...yum! Will definitely be back to taste some more!

Eva R, Manager at The Lazy Italian, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Hello Meredith,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our restaurant! We are so glad you and your husband enjoyed our food and we look forward to having you both back again!

Reviewed January 24, 2014

The Lazy Italian's tag line rings true. Honest food, fresh ingredients and genuinely friendly service. I'm often in here solo when the craving calls for a great schnitzel with a simple salad (at a good price) BYO wine if you want a drop with your meal. The host is delightful, she seems to have that rare, authentic hospitality that is a pleasure to encounter. This place is a welcome addition to Byron Bay dining and a nice alternative to the pubs and other restaurants.

Eva R, Manager at The Lazy Italian, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Hello FishAndTrips! Thank you so so much for the wonderful review! We are so pleased that you love our food and find us a welcomed addition to Byron! Looking forward to having you in again for a schnitzel and salad!

Reviewed January 24, 2014

As I love coming to Byron I heard about The Lazy Italian through a friend and thought I would give it a try. The first thing I noticed was the great menu and how it reminded me of 'Bill & Tony's in Sydney. The food was great and reasonable in price. I will be back again soon!

Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant Candice! Nice to hear we remind you of Bill and Tony's in Sydney - I have heard great things about that restaurant. Looking forward to having you back next time you are in Byron!

Reviewed January 23, 2014

It was a pleasant dining experience here at the Lazy italian restaurant, small and slightly set back from the main street.
The menu is very basic indeed the name itself says, "lazy", sandwiches and wraps that's what the menu offers.
I had a rather large wrap availing of the lunch special for $ 12.
They do not sell alcohol but they let me have a beer in the bottle that I bought at the corner store, they have BYO (bring your own).
This was a good and cheap alternative for lunch.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our restaurant and also for posting all your pictures! We are extremely pleased that you had a pleasant experience with us and you took advantage of our tasty lunch wraps! Look forward to having you back again!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

We loved this place. It has a simple menu and we tend to think that is always a good thing. You can BYO all alcohol, including beers etc. I had the chilli prawn linguine (mild) and they made it with gluten free pasta and it was delicious. Quick, easy, good food, great price, good service, a really great feel to the place-the staff were happy, joking with each other and having fun. It was the busiest time of year in Byron and this place was getting pumped with take away orders as well as a full eat in section, but we received our meals within about 15-20 mins, which was great. Would definitely recommend a visit, could not fault this place.

Wow! Thank you for the fantastic review! You are right, we do get 'pumped' over the busy periods in Byron and we are pleased that you received your order in good time and that the staff were coping well :) Glad you liked our gluten-free pasta as well! Really looking forward to having you back again! Thank you GlutenFreeTourist85!