“Love love love”

Naked treaties raw food bar
Ranked #2 of 11 Dessert in Byron Bay
Mornington, Australia
“Love love love”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Full of goodness not to be missed by a raw vegan!! Staff are vibrant too. Reasonably priced. Tucked in a side street but very close to the Atlantic

Visited December 2013

Queenstown
“Ok”
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

I was really excited and being a real smoothie lover seeked this place out. I was a tad disappointed. The service was ok, the smoothie I chose not so nice. ( I didn't realise to the right of the menu it is listed what other things are added- I thought I was getting a fruity number but it was creamy/ heavy and lots of cacao. The lady who served me knew it wasn't what I was after when I asked her if I got the right one. I then could not drink it as it just wasn't my cuppa tea. And as it was $12 I thought I would ask them if I could swap it for another. She was reasonable enough and saw I had barely drank it. I returned it for another cheaper smoothie ($9.50) and she asked for $5 to cover it. I felt like I had annoyed the staff, so the overall experience was a bit average unfortunately. I wish I was staying in Byron longer, I would potentially go back to give it another go. The deserts looked good. I think more recommendations from staff would have been helpful as the menu is huge & a tad confusing.

• Visited November 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“So many choices!”
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

Just popped in for a smoothie and were blown away by the choices. The problem was choosing. I have only recently gone raw and I find it hard when eating out so it was great to have so many choices and for my non raw family to enjoy it too. I felt the staff could have been a bit more helpful in helping to narrow down what each of us was looking for.

Visited November 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Amazing Juice”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Go here for a fantastic juice or smoothie during your next trip to Byron! There is an amazing selection of juices & other drinks that will leave you feeling fantastic inside and out :)

Visited November 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The most Flavoursome Raw foods ever!”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I highly recommend a visit to the naked treatie... For all this juiced, raw desserts and delicious coffee. Every visit I am there everyday without a doubt... Also considering shipping to Perth it's tht delicious!

• Visited November 2013