Aaman & Cinta Luxury Guesthouse & Villas
  • Beachfront
East on Byron(Byron Bay)
Beach Suites(Byron Bay)
View Hotel
All reviewsmueslievery morninghost veronicafreshly baked muffinshome away from homerain waterthe kitchenfree range eggsdelivered freshshort walkamazing hospitalityrelaxing staybelongil beachstayed longerother guestsgroup of friendsguest house
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 15, 2013

A and C exceeded my expectation as a blend of B and B and tastefulyett homely accommodation, hosted by a very warm and welcoming Veronica.
We really loved being close enough to the main center to walk to and from our each dining choice but we also loved the fact that we could pick up some local produce and cook at home which was made easy with such a well appointed kitchen and dining area.
I especially treasured the late but leisurely breakfast of V's Muesli - amazing and I have asked for the recipe. Thank you again Veronica for both your acquaintance and your warmth and kindness and we look froward to seeing you again soon either here in Gippsland or for our return in Byron. Kristin

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Everything about my stay at Aaman & Cinta Villas was perfect. I was in the area for work and arrived late into town, desperate for a place to stay for the night. I called Veronica and she met me at the villas within minutes. I felt like I was staying with a long time friend because of the friendly greeting and welcoming home. The villas are beautifully decorated with every amenity, from kitchen appliances to filtered water to included hi-speed wifi to local, healthy breakfast options. Unfortunately I didn't have time to enjoy the chlorine-free pool or verandahs, but definitely plan to return, perhaps with my partner or group of friends. I definitely recommend Aaman & Cinta... Big thanks to Veronica for such a lovely experience!

Room Tip: Ideal for one person, couples or groups. Very close to town and short walk to the beach.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 8, 2013

WOW, what a great place to stay! Luxury furnishings and a great welcoming atmosphere are just some of the great things to say about this place. This home is only two blocks from the city centre and a 200m stroll to the beach. Perfect location! We will be back next year, especially if the weather is as good as it was this past weekend. Veronica, such a lovely hostess and owner operator, even when we lock ourselves out! The homemade muffins were also a hit! :-)

Room Tip: A swim in the lap pool is a must!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Warm welcome on arrival, great location and amazing property, well worth a trip away from home for a weekend or holiday without the usual hassles of hotel stays. Looking forward to our return soon, make sure you book around the time of the sunday markets, must do!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Aaman & Cinta has a 'friend's place' feel to it. Lovely service from Veronica and very nice facilities. Comfy bed, beautiful shower, fantastic shared kitchen and loungeroom, with good range of complimentary supplies like bread, spreads, muesli, milk, juice, tea, coffee, fruit and homemade cookies! Easy walk to town. Thanks again!

• Stayed: September 2013