“Great breakfeast” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Eatery on Jonson
Ranked #117 of 186 Restaurants in Byron Bay
Cuisines: Australian, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Newcastle, Australia
“Great breakfeast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

Best brekkie anywhere
Try the daily special for $16 includes drink very tasty
Free wi fi and excellent service

Visited August 2013
1 Thank beakyfish

Brisbane
“Fresh and tasty food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

We had an early dinner and we had to wait a few minutes for a table. It was busy, which is a great sign.
The service is first class and the food was simple, fresh and tasty. It was all reasonably priced.
Overall a great experience.
If looking for something a little different again, go to the "brother restaurant" Fig Tree. Both these reastaurants are owned by brothers.
Highly recommend this little restaurant.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Sandybillc
Melbourne, Australia
“A happy surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

One of my girlfriends suggested that we have dinner at the Eatery. I arrived to find her sitting in the front of the restaurant in a great seat facing the street, sipping on a red wine and typing happily on her laptop, "they have great wi fi here!", she explained. When we asked if we could have a meal the delightful waitress ushered us to a table with a big smile on her face. The food is Modern Italian and there was a great range of food on the menu. The service was great. I had a pizza and my friend had the fish of the day. We tried some of each other's meals and they were both delicious. The waitress was around just enough to make sure that we were right with everything we needed, but not so much that she hassled us. The food came quickly and was delicious and the atmosphere was perfect - the place was full but not noisy. I'd return here in a heartbeat and strongly recommend it. Also, my friend says they do great brunches. Her words, not mine. (But i might have to test that theory before I go home!)

• Visited August 2013
Cork, Ireland
“Excellent, tasty, to die for food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I ate brunch here and we were flabbergasted at the standard of food prepared in an open kitchen by two chefs! Well worth a trip if in Byron and you must have their homemade muffin! Best I've ever tasted!

• Visited July 2013
“A surprising find...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Having newly changed hands I wasn't sure what the evening would hold.
My main of snapper was perfectly cooked and was very well presented.
After being talked into a dessert I had the "chocolate and beetroot pudding" it was to die for. Absolutely a stunning dish and one which left me satisfied.
What I loved about this place was that there was a great feel to the restaurant and the customer service could not be faulted. The chef even was kind enough to put together a take away fruit salad for my breakfast the following morning.
A great find and one which I will be back to!

• Visited July 2013