“What legends are made of”
Review of Legend Pizza

Legend Pizza
Ranked #93 of 194 Restaurants in Byron Bay
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Relaxed atmosphere on the Main Street with awesome pizza and Good Vibes
Sydney, Australia
“What legends are made of”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

We ordered takeaway pizzas and a garlic bread from Legend Pizza. Was around a 15 minute wait but the surfing DVD kept my husband distracted!!!. Service was prompt. Prices were really good value. Thin- medium thickness crust with a good crunch. There was a good amount of topping and cheese. Would order from there again.

• Visited December 2013

Melbourne, Australia
“AVOID IF GLUTEN FREE”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I travelled to Byron Bay the Falls Festival at the start of January. I ordered a Garlic Mushroom Legend with a gluten free base. I do not usually eat pizza, and am unfamiliar with the range of gluten free bases available. Unfortunately, at about 2 o’clock on Wednesday morning, I was woken by severe abdominal pain, which occurs when I ingest gluten. I spent the next four days on painkillers, missing most of the New Years eve celebrations, and most of the Falls Festival.
On Saturday, my partner and I left Byron Bay to return to Brisbane, and I stopped in at Legend Pizza. I explained the problem and was refunded the price of the pizza.
However, the loss of my holiday in Byron Bay was worth far more to me, both economically and emotionally.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Jade K
Brisbane
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Good amount of toppings and decent base makes this one of the best we've had. Served by nice friendly young men.

Visited December 2013
Perth, Australia
“Better than a chain”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Order a spicy and meat pizza, but very tasty and the meal deal made pricing pretty good. Was definitely nicer than just going with Pizza Hut or Dominoes. We wanted something good but after travelling all day we were tired so this made a good combination

• Visited November 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Great pizza...”
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Best thin crust pizza I've ever had. The red devil could have been a little spicier though. Pizzas are pricey however tasty. And single slices available.

Visited November 2013