“Blissful massage”

Byron Bay Holistic Massage Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: Massage( 8 Rooms), Healing, Readings, Do-Terra oils
Reviewed November 28, 2013

My daughter and I went for 1/2 hour remedial massage each and both were attended by Amos. One of the beautiful massages I have ever had. Amos was knowledgeable and as the name suggest was genuinely holistic and caring. I had neck and back problem which got immediate relief. In the following week when I sustained an injury on the road, I went back to him he was very understanding and fixed up the problem area. The centre was quiet and everyone was mindful of the clients.

All reviews
"tension"
"sydney"

Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

4 of us had a 1 hour Massage
And all of us raved about it afterwards, the massage therapists were all lovely and very experienced.
It was also very good value because you aren't paying for "extras" such as plunge pools, fluffy robes and 5 star changing rooms like in some spa resorts.
Basic facilities,but they know their stuff.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I was lucky enough to have Peter as my healer! He was a caring and gentle person, however his strength is in his hands! One word for my entire experience...brilliant! Thank you guys!

3  Thank justin m
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went for a deep tissue massage yesterday morning and the staff were professional and fabulous! Julia had me so relaxed, it was a wonderful start to the day. My husband had Amos attending him and he was walking straighter then he has in days (he has shoulder issues) big thanks and we will definitely be back next time we're in byron!

1  Thank JessieCha