“Pulled pork passion”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

Get the pulled pork! So delicious!
My husband had the fish and mango, an interesting concept but it completely worked and was very tasty!
Waitress was lovely and very attentive. And Yummmmmmmmmmmmm cocktails. Qll in all a lovely local place

Write a ReviewReviews (1,403)

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We walked down the street for half hour, to time it for happy hour. Upon arrival, I asked about happy hour, was given a menu and I asked the waitress what her recommendation was. It turns out only a couple of margaritas are part of happy hour and they weren't the ones that we were recommended, or subsequently ordered. When the bill came I questioned why it was 150% of what I was expecting. When the manager came to explain, he refused to accept our position of being confused around what was on offer. I also highlighted that whilst the first two drinks were good, the second two weren't, highlighted by the fact we'd only had half and asked for the bill. He then tried to tell us we'd almost finished them and we were made to feel stupid by him pointing out what was on the specials menu, despite the staff not being clear enough. He came back with a bill of 45 (was expecting 40, but came out as 60). I paid 50 and highlighted the opportunity to ensure clarity of the specials offering and he told me to take my money as though I had offended him. I'm sure the food is good, but the miscommunication made the service disappointing.

2  Thank shannonmead
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Wow, what a place. The atmosphere was great and then the food and margaritas arrived and it just kept getting better. The jalapeño poppers were amazing and the tacos to absolutely die for! If only we had more night in Byron I would visited here dinner again.
Don't let the lineup outside turn you away; as soon as you can sit down on the mech you can order a drink to ease the wait, a very thoughtful idea.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I was so happy to finally eat at this funky little cantina. It was perfect in everyway. Food is yummy and really fresh, plus served quickly...good for us foodsnappers. The cocktails are a must. And the staff made it 10/10. From arriving we felt as if we were regular customers and I felt instantly happier. Try the Jalapeno Poppers

Reviewed October 9, 2013

We had the best ever mexican meal here at Miss Margaritas. No wonder it is often fully booked but we still got a table for 2 and will definately go back when we visit Byron next time.
the service was great, and the food was fabulous, our most memorable meal while at Byron Bay!!!