“Great tacos”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Had pork, beef and snapper tacos. All tacos great. Snapper and beef were the best. Margaritas in happy hour were really good. Great place great service try it out

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Great location in Byron, food just as good. Delicious burritos and attentive service. Happy hour from 5 pm to 6 pm. Standard margaritas better than the mango ones according to my female companion.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Seriously! I'm from California and was raised on Mexican food. The fajitas and tacos here are some of the best I've ever had. Margaritas were perfect too. No complaints. Pretty, helpful servers. Fast service, delicious food. Would come back over and over if I could.

1  Thank reneraven
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We wandered along Byron looking for dinner later in the evening, saw this place and strolled in. Nothing too fancy but the burritos were pretty tasty! I had a mojito which was great too.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

UNFORTUNATELY WE DID NOT GET TO EAT HERE DUE TO RUDE WAITERS/WAITRESSES. We came here earlier in the day (1.30pm) and asked if we could make a reservation, the waiter informed us that they did not take reservations for fridays, but if we came before a certain time we would easily be able to get a table. We got there at the time we were told and there was not a table in site, they asked us to wait 10 minutes, so we waited. Eventually we got seated in a corner, in the worst spot. We waited for 15 minutes and no one came to take our order. We tried to gesture to the waiter several times after the 15 minutes were up and they would not come. In the meantime, there served three people that came in after us. My partner then went to tell them we had been waiting 20 minutes by this time and they did not even apologise, they just said rudely that someone would be over as soon as they could. We waited a further 10 minutes and no one came. In this whole time, there were 6 waiters on, 3 of which kept standing around talking to each other and showing each other their tattoos. In the end we got pissed off and left. Never seen such ignorance and rude service.

3  Thank Anezoula
Emma T, Owner at Miss Margarita, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2013

Hi. Thanks for bringing your experience to my attention and I personally apologise for my team not looking after you to our usual standards. I will be undertaking a full investigation as friendly, efficient & engaging service is something we focus on and should get right every time. I have emailed you so hopefully you get in touch with me. Kind regards Emma