“A great place to recharge you batteries”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Junction - CLOSED

The Junction
Cuisines: Australian, American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Auckland, New Zealand
“A great place to recharge you batteries”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

Our party of three attend the five day BluesFest hosted over Easter, camping at non-powered sites. We visited "The Junction" on two occasions for lunch and we literally, and figuratively, recharged our batteries.

Our first ever visit had a blackboard special and all burgers with trimmings were $10 each ... the girls had steak burgers and I had chicken and although mine was good, theirs was better. So much so that on our second visit, even at the regular price, we ordered 3 x steak burgers which had relish to die for.

The drinks were cold (as desired), the wait staff were relatively efficient, the ambiance was good for a lunch time and we managed to get camera and cell phone batteries charged and our bodies recharged, too.

Thank you ... we will be back next year!

• Visited March 2013

“Impressed and recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

I would recommend junction to anyone. I was pleasantly greeted by the staff and had attentive service throughout. My sirloin steak was incredible and my husbands mix of octopus peri peri prawns was perfect. After dinner we listened to live music from some of the musical talents to Byron. Overall very impressed. Would come back again!!

• Visited May 2013
Cairns, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Byron Bay's best!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

My partner and I have been travelling south from north Queensland with a three day stop over in Byron Bay. On our third day we called into The Junction for dinner. WOW! We had some dips to start with then ordered 2 sirloin steaks. Best steaks I've had in about 5 years. Cooked just how we asked for. The sauce really lifted the flavour of the meat. The wait staff were friendly and the atmosphere was great. Overall we were very happy, great work guys we will be back next time where in the area.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Kim w
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointing dinner”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Selected the Junction with high hopes after reading tripadviser. However had a horrible dining experience at this restaurant. With a main menu of three meals, one of which was unavailable unless we wanted to wait 8 hours, so we were promised a well done Sirloin steak with a side stack of vegetables. We were delivered underdone strips of steak with no vegetables. We were told the side of vegetables were coming but finished the meal before they even looked like showing. The ambience of this restaurant is pleasant, set with a casual tone, unfortunately the staff and chef take their responsibilities too casually as well.

Visited April 2013
Buddina, Australia
“Disappointing!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

Have just had to walk out after asking for the money back on my husband's meal. My steak arrived with an offhanded comment from the waiter/barman about the fact that the kitchen hadn't received my husband's ravioli meal order. When questioned if it would be long (I was hoping we could eat together) I was informed the pasta was fresh daily and it wouldnt be long..?? 15 minutes after I had finished eating, we walked out. I'm sorry, we won't be recommending your restaurant.

• Visited April 2013