“A great place with SOooo much potential and value for money!!”
Review of The Junction - CLOSED

The Junction
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I visited The Junction for a coffee and was greeted by happy, friendly staff. Coffee was good too.

My fiancé and I went back for a drink later in the week, and it happened to be happy hour!! We r from WA, and could not believe the cheap drinks!!!! $5 coronas, $10 cocktails (loved the whiskey sours)!! We ended up having dinner here. I had the FOD - local Thai style snapper!!! Oh so delicious and not overly priced.

Staff were attentive to our every need. We did not have to ask for refills and the fact the floor staff bothered to remember our poison was a nice touch. The night was a bit quiet, but there was live music and I actually thought was a cd, it was so good!!

Give this place a chance, lunch or dinner or just for a drink! It's got a lot to offer. I can see it becoming a local haunt in the next few months. Definitely worth a visit.

1  Thank Lillypad23
There are newer reviews for The Junction

Reviewed February 24, 2013

After looking around for a place to relax, away from hectic tourist centric noisy venues, this was a little haven, lovely ambiance, chilled live music, candles... perfect!

1  Thank Joanne T
Reviewed February 23, 2013

What a fantastic place to spend a rainy Byron evening with friends.
The food was simply outstanding with every bite....a special mention for the ginger oysters.
The atmosphere was lovely and the live acoustic guitarist added the overall ambience.
The waiters and waitresses were efficient and friendly. Cocktails.....wow!
Being a Byron local, I would Definatly rate the Junction!

1  Thank JBirdWilson
Reviewed February 21, 2013

This is a place that will eventually find its feet in Byron. It has everything a good venue needs. I personally had a great feel and so did the wife and kids. Food, drinks and live music was great. Thanks guys. :)

1  Thank Twigsta1
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

After a few lack lustre meals around Byron bay it was nice and refreshing to finally get good service and great food in an establishment that was professionally run well done guys keep up the good work

1  Thank Makpearl