“Energy Plus!”
Review of Be Salon & Spa

Be Salon & Spa
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I went to see Tracey toward the end of my stay in Byron which left me wishing I had gone sooner. I had booked for a facial (first ever) and got a whole lot more. Tracey is an amasing woman, educated, intelligent, intuitive and utilised more healing modalities than I ever expected for a facial. If you're lucky enough to be in Byron and have time, make sure you book more than one appointment. Tracey's energy levels are off the charts, she is completely there with you. If you're looking for a faffy experience, go somewhere else. If you're looking for a holistic therapist, go visit Tracey. I will be back each and everytime I go to Byron! Love your work Tracey.

1  Thank Jennifer J
There are newer reviews for Be Salon & Spa

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Tracy is hands down the most thorough pedicure I've ever had ANYwhere in the world, & I get them monthly! You are mad if you get to Byron and dont take advantage of this awesome treatment - your yogini feet will be the best at the beach! And so economical for the time spent...

Reviewed April 13, 2013

My friend and I had just got to Byron after a huge couple of weeks of work, and were walking past Be Salon & Spa when we met Tracey. We both requested relaxation massages to which Tracey agreed but sceptically informed us that if she sensed our bodies needed ‘some work’ she might request that she be allowed to get stuck in! She accommodated the both of us even though it meant working after hours without even batting an eyelid. What happened next was unreal..about five minutes in Tracey informed me of all the issues she had found (and they were bang on) and asked if I minded if she addressed them. The relaxation part went out the window but I dont think I have EVER in my life had a better massage. I got off the bed like I was literally floating and my shoulders had dropped down by about 5cm (back to where they were supposed to be). The whole time Tracey made me feel so comfortable, even during the sorest bits, she is so warm and extremely intuitive. Although I am gutted she isn’t based in Sydney, but it gives me something else to look forward to when getting back to Byron! Couldn’t recommended her enough!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I was in Byron for the Bluesfest and happened to be staying above the salon. I had a few sessions with Tracey and they were all excellent. Her warm & friendly attitude and personality was a breath of fresh air and the execution of the massages was brilliant. I felt a million dollars afterwards. Next time I am up in that part of the world, I will defo pay her a visit :)

Chris

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Have been a client of Tracy's for several years whilst I lived near Byron. Amazing massages but she is also fantastic at facials , pedicures, you name it, she does it well! Never looked or felt so good in my life!

1  Thank AnnieBWoollamia_NSW