“AMAZING - I wish Be was in Sydney!!”
Review of Be Salon & Spa

Be Salon & Spa
Reviewed February 19, 2013

My partner and I were looking a massage very last minute. After looking on trip advisor we took its advice and went to visit Tracey. She was warm and friendly and tried her best to get another massage therapist in so that we could be seen at the same time, however this wasn't possible and thank god she couldn't or one of us would've missed out on her! Tracey knows the body very well, she is very strong and professional. She was able to help me and my stiff shoulders and my partners back. I asked her if I could transport her to Sydney..... If you want a massage that works, that is health fund claimable and affordable, go and see Tracey. She is fantastic.

2  Thank Tarryn P

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Tracey is the best deep tissue masseuse. She has made a tremendous difference to my back and neck. She is passionate, positive and caring. If you're visiting Byron and need a great massage - look no further.

1  Thank Angela C
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

I have been seeing Tracey for a massage and some wax work for about two years now..... She is great, always positive and a real pro with wax and a good back rub for an ol' guy like me. Highly recommended!!!!

1  Thank Byron80
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I was fortune enough to visit Tracy at Be Salon and Spa just after the storms of ex cyclone Oswald. She is not only a lovely and friendly person, but a fantastic therapist. I had a fabulous pedicure and facial and could not recommend it highly enough! If you are planning a visit in Byron Bay, please be sure to make an appointment with Tracey as she will have you feeling like a new person before you leave!

1  Thank Joby_1972
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Tracey has been massaging me for ages. She's definitely strong and I feel great afterwards. You haven't done deep tissue until you've been massaged by Tracey.

1  Thank Jonnyfishdale