“awesome!”

The Rocks at Aquarius
Ranked #69 of 198 Restaurants in Byron Bay
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Rocks Cafe and Bistro at Aquarius with it's chilled out vibe, caters for tourists and locals alike. With huge breakfasts, lazy lunches, freshly brewed local coffees and a range of smoothies and fruit juices to choose from, there is something for everyone. We are full licenced, with a number of tap beers, wines and cocktails, so why not treat yourself!
Reviewed July 7, 2014

awesome dinner menus, great produce, this is food made with love, thank you Patrick and your team for looking after us so well :)

There are newer reviews for The Rocks at Aquarius

Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

Had breakfast here this morning. Bacon and egg roll and two toast and jam. Was delicious. Best part was the English tea leaves tea!!!! Great value and very tasty! It's busy for a reason!

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Probably my favourite place to eat in Byron. I was there for 4 days and ate there every day! Loads of stuff to choose from, all cooked fresh to order, big portions, good service and great value for money. Working as a chef at home, I was so glad to see a place like this that just cooks honest, good, tasty food! Would definitely come back here when I come back to Byron! Thanks guys!

1  Thank Pete2591
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Have lived in BB for the past 3 years and tried most places for breakfast - somehow we always missed this one as i thought it was a backpacker bar so did not have high expectations. Decided to give it a go this morning as it always looked full and they renovated last year - very glad we did. menu was extensive - usual suspects plus some other offerings like mediterranean eggs, banana bread with caramelised bananas - went for a full english for hubby for a change(creature of habit) and pea/halloumi fritters with poached egg and smoked chilli relish for me - both great and both on the large side - in fact we checked out everyone else's food that came out and it all looked really nice and generous portions. Service was initially a let down -think the girl at the till may have been new - never acknowledged us when we were standing at the till in front of her until 3-4 mins later - and she literally threw my card on the counter at me! But I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt as the rest of the service was with a smile and efficient! we all have rough days! Inside is cute - very beachy and high ceilings - nice tunes and all in all a great place. A real surprise - might be tempted back for dinner as the confit duck sounded great - not as pretentious as some of the other places here and much better value too. huge tasty breakfast for 2 plus 2 coffees was $40. everything cost between $10- $18 - also had a few specials. Having tried everywhere else, I would definitely recommend this if you're in town. Grab a seat outside on the verandah if you can. Was it this good before they renovated last year and under management? not sure - but if it was - we have been missing out!

Reviewed March 16, 2014

We went for breakfast and I had a smoked salmon wrap and my husband had scrambled eggs. Everything was wonderful and the coffee was great!! Beautiful inside and free wifi!

Aquariusbackpackers, Manager at The Rocks at Aquarius, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Thanks for your review! Glad to hear you enjoyed your breakfast. I will pass your comments on to the chefs. Next time your in for breakfast try a Pea and Haloumi fritters with poached eggs, very tasty!