“Fantastic view and food”
Review of The Pass Cafe

The Pass Cafe
Ranked #20 of 214 Restaurants in Byron Bay
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Fantastic place, set in wonderful bushland on the hill, 100 mtrs from the beach. Great food, wonderful friendly service. I rate this as one of our best in Byron. .Have been there for B'fast, lunch and dinner. Always fantastic.
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

I had breakfast outdoors by the balcony. It is very pleasant in the winter.. The food is delicious, I had eggs , bacon and toast. Actually a bird was checking out my bacon and stole it while I got distracted. Quite funny I might add! If you want a beautiful place, outdoors, listening to the birds, wind and sounds of nature while enjoying a conversation with friends this is the best place to visit !!! Prices are comparable to the area...

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Our breakfast experience was mixed. The bruschetta was tasty but the eggs bland and tasteless, though they looked great. Nice location for a swim afterwards.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We stumbled upon the Pass Cafe driving around looking for the road up to the Byron Bay lighthouse. We almost missed it when we drove down the hill as the Cafe sits up high on the left a bit like a pole building from below. Another travelling couple were walking down the path after eating there and told us to definitely eat there - they were right. Our order was standard egg and bacon brekkie rolls with mugs of coffee. On holiday this simple order done well can make your day and it did just that. The service was fast, friendly and the order size was massive - making it great value. There is good view from the covered wide deck looking across the coastal shrubs to the sea.

1  Thank ViP08
Reviewed June 17, 2013

How do you get tea wrong? And my husband couldnt even finish his cappucino it was that bad. "The food is generous?" Hardly - if you have ever eaten gluten free toast from the pass cafe. I am sure staff are friendly on other days but the lady on the cash register didnt smile at me when I went. $25 for tea bag tea, a mug of cappucino and two servings of toast. Incredibly disappointing.

5  Thank kirstie m
Reviewed June 16, 2013

What a beautiful cafe for breakfast. We were a lucky bunch of travel agents treated to breakfast here in May.

The food was delicious....the breakfast burgers were out of this world - as were the pancakes, and eggs Benedict! Infact, between the group of us, we had a selection of everything - and it was all delicious!

The location is superb! Just a 30 second walk down onto Byron Bay Beach!

Great food, great location - don't miss it!

1  Thank Troy A