We reside in Bali and make frequent trips home to Byron Bay to visit my father in the area. As we have kids in mix, we needed a fully functioning home away from home situation to cook, wash and have a resort setting to have a break and walk to the beach.
We wanted to be in town but not in the middle of it all.
This place was perfect. Perched on the beautiful Arawak Nationally Park, a beach lover or nature lovers/walker's dream.
The units are not all renovated but ours was and i understand this is how their rate structure is presented. On the top level you can see the horizon, large balconies , internally close to 100m 2 - ample, and that magic crashing waves sound doubled by the wildlife if neighbours.
It is very well priced and there is a new management team in place - brand new. They were nothing short of delightful. I rang down for assistance for the wifi - the managers followed up with a call to see that all was in order and we had a lovely chat about their ambition to do something really special with the already terrific faciliites. These people are professional, attentive and have vast experience in service.
i felt compelled, in their defence to set the record straight as reading thru the reviews, they have unfairly carried over some dirty baggage from the previous, lazy and duly retired managment.
We will return again and again.....thanks to Amanda and Simon for their enthusiasm and unrelenting assistance. oh, and the lovely charming Jeremy...their gracious father.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal for families, friends and couples, Oasis Byron Bay accommodation offers fully self-contained, relaxed, family friendly apartments and treetop houses in a tranquil setting bordering the Arakwal National Park in beautiful Byron Bay. Magnificent Tallow Beach is just a 400 metre walk through the National Park while the bustling heart of Byron Bay, where you will find cafes, restaurants and boutique shops, is only a 5 minute drive away.Our wide range of accommodation choices includes Self Contained Holiday Apartments, Treetop Houses, Ibis Beach House and VUE Beach Houses. Set in lush tropical gardens you will enjoy the comfort and uniqueness of The Oasis and our resort style facilities which include; a heated pool, spa, sauna, floodlit tennis court, poolside BBQs, well equipped gym, games room and children's facilities.Enjoy the best of both worlds at The Oasis Byron Bay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Oasis Resort & Treetop Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Oasis Resort & Treetop Houses Hotel Byron Bay
- The Oasis Resort And Treetop Houses