“Lovely position”

Beach Byron Bay
Ranked #47 of 210 Restaurants in Byron Bay
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Beach Byron Bay celebrates and showcases the best of beach dining with a passion for great food, seasonality and a relaxed atmosphere. Beach, it’s what makes us unique.
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Excellent lunchtime venue. My partner myself and partners friend had a lunch on the terrace. beautiful cloudless day. Very attentive staff, Excellent food at reasonable price. Always satisfaction when eating here and a must whenever I go to Byron. Easy walking from the town either along the pathway next to the beach or on the beach itself. Plenty of parking if going by car.

Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

I was in a bit of a hurry, as time got away from me. To busy being very lazy on the beach. And to my surprise, saw this place while swimming back to my lazy place.

I had the oysters, which were fresh and tasty. And the pork belly. Well, it melted in my mouth. And didn't spend long on my plate.

It's fantastic to see a place that brings in great produce and knows how to cook it. Service was great. Well done to all staff.

Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

The best ravioli we have ever had! Swathed in a butter and sage sauce, topped with rocket & fresh Parmesan this dish just melts in your mouth. Our waitress was knowledgeable and friendly. We will go back again & again.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Having breakfast overlooking a leafy outlook and the beach sounds just beyond is without a doubt the best way to start the day. It's not just about the views though, the cafe is elegantly appointed and serves very nice food.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Had a great breakfast here. Coffee was great, food was really good, and generous portions. This might be the best restaurant view in Byron. If you're a surfer you can eat and check out the waves at the pass. Not cheap, but it ain't Denny's if you know what I mean.