“Perfect massage and atmosphere”

reconnect with your self
More attraction details
Owner description: “I am passionate about guiding you to reconnect with yourself”Certified in Beauty Therapy, Massage, Kinesiology and Reiki, Tanya Barker sees her work as an art, which she has been studying progressively since 1992.The nature of Tanya's treatments involves the physical body as well as the spirit and she considers her healing role an honour.Tanya invites you to step into a different world where a blissful experience will be personalised just for you - a space where you can surrender and submerge into heavenly weightlessness.Enjoy massage, healing and beauty in Byron Bay.
Reviewed August 14, 2014

I had a pregnancy massage with Tanya and she managed to make me really comfortable (no mean feat!) and was very sensitive to my needs. Her knowledge of anatomy and physiology also helped me to further understand what I could do to make myself feel comfortable.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

My massage with Tanya was one of the best I've ever had. She is extremely skilled and very knowledgable. It was the BEST way to start my holiday - 'begin as you intend to proceed'! I can not recommend her highly enough.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

I had a very relaxing hour with Tanya. She took time to learn exactly what was needed to unwind my muscles and send me to a state of bliss. The best massage I've eve had.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I visited Tanya for a pregnancy massage. Tanya was kind, considerate and also allowed some last minute changes to my appointment time which I much appreciated.
The massage was just the right combination of firm yet gentle and Tanya ensured I was comfortable the whole way through.
Highly recommend on your trip to the bay.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

I had a reiki session with Tanya and it was absolutely magnificent. Thank you Tanya for all your excellent efforts. Much appreciated!! Definitely recommend to all ;)